larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

World Records and Earning Titles

Post by larissar »

World Records and Titles

For horses who really are the best of the best

Most of you have probably already noticed the new Titles update that went in last week. Well last night the second part of that update, setting and breaking World Records went live.

Worlds Records
We've now begun to record the highest score of each discipline and each level. The horses who set these scores will earn an RH prefix on their name as well as have an accomplishment posted on their page. You can lookup all current and previous World Records on the new page under the Rankings navigation section. If you've got a horse that you know does really well in competition now is your chance to pick up some easy titles for the events that have nothing set so far.

Earning Titles
A horse can earn a title for every discipline, but only the highest title is displayed on their profile and throughout the website. This is proof that your horse really is a great competitor.
You can earn the following titles once your horse reaches the minimum points for each title. (Titles are awarded after a competition runs and must be earned in order).

Champion (Ch.) - 200 points
Grand Champion (GCh.) - 700
Master Champion (MCh.) - 1500
Master Grand Champion (MGCh.) - 3000
Supreme Champion (SCh.) - 4900
Supreme Grand Champion (SGCh.) - 7300
Supreme Master Grand Champion (SMGCh.) - 10000

In Addition, you can earn a Triple title if your horse has their highest title in 3 events that make up a combined training group. (Example: Winning Ch. in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country would earn you the Triple Champion (TCh.) title)

A plus sign (+) following a title means the horse has two titles, and two pluses after the title means the horse has 3 or more titles.

RH at the end of the prefix indicates the horse has set a current unbroken World Record, and Rh (lowercase h) means the horse held a World Record but it has been beaten by another horse.

Good luck all!

Coming Up Next:
- Continued work on Kickstarter Rewards
- More updates to showing
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records and Earning Titles

Post by Argent II »

i may actually have to start showing now :) Suggestion: only list the two previous/broken records on the discipline-specific records page. Also, I think private sales and studs might be nicer to have sooner rather than more showing stuff.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
sableantelope
Visit My Farm

Post by sableantelope »

My horse is currently holding 2 world records in two different disciplines, and formerly carried one in another discipline- why does she have Rh instead of RH right now? She's currently holding two records, it's only the one she formerly held in a different discipline to the two she's holding- she should be RH right now.

Also maybe +'s after the RH to show records in multiple disciplines?

Thanks for the update! Enjoying it a lot!

-EN
Last edited by sableantelope on December 8th, 2015, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

sableantelope wrote:My horse is currently holding 2 world records, and formerly carried one in another discipline- why does she have Rh instead of RH right now? She's currently holding two records, it's only the one she formerly held- she should be RH right now.
This is a bug that I'm working on fixing. Your horse should have RH still. I'll have this corrected soon. :)
sableantelope
Visit My Farm

Post by sableantelope »

Thanks so much!!! Also appreciate the very quick reply.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tom wrote:...
larissar wrote:...
We've had a few questions about this. Can we sticky or move this into the help section, under the help guides? I find myself also searching for this from time to time.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Tom wrote:...
larissar wrote:...
We've had a few questions about this. Can we sticky or move this into the help section, under the help guides? I find myself also searching for this from time to time.
Okay.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Adding this to the post for everybody's reference.
larissar wrote:There are actually 4 combined titles currently:

Dressage/Cross Country/Show Jumping
Driven Dressage/Marathon Driving/Obstacle Driving
Cutting/Reining/Working Ranch
Steeplechasing/Racing/Sprint Racing

I may consider adding in a few more in the future though :)
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

So to get the T, your horse couldn't do Show Jumping, Pole Bending, and Harness Racing for instance?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:So to get the T, your horse couldn't do Show Jumping, Pole Bending, and Harness Racing for instance?
Current triple titles are my linked post just above yours.
And in order to hold onto that triple, they need to have the same level title (so for instance, each of those disciplines need to each have the Supreme Champion title) and ALSO the title shared must be higher than the other titles the horse has.

So a horse, for instance can be a triple 'Champion' in Steeple, Racing & Sprint, but not have the triple title because it's a grand champion in dressage.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!