The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to sell your horse efficiently and effectively

katienoel216
Visit My Farm

How to sell your horse efficiently and effectively

Post by katienoel216 »

Hello There!
As a breeder and seller on this game, I have discovered several efficient ways to post an ad for the horse you want to sell. There is more than one way to do this, and it requires patience and very few steps. Anyways, Here I will teach you the steps to a good article or ad for your horse.

Step 1: take a professional picture.
Basically you want to make your horse look really good. Take a picture of your horse from the upper legs up, or just the face of your horse. This will make your horse look professional and appealing to shoppers.

Step 2: sell your horse at a reasonable price.
If you have ever been on the horse store, you've probably seen some insane prices. Same with the studs. My suggestion is to sell what your horse is worth. If your horse has great coloring, stats or HGP, sell him/her for a higher price (2,000) or under. If your horse is not this good, sell him/her for a lower price (200 or under.) If your horse is unwanted, sell him/her for very cheap. Shoppers usually look for lower prices, increasing your chance of selling your horse easier.

Step 3: WAIT.

And I mean wait. Don't re-home your horse 2 minutes after you posted the ad because people haven't gotten the chance to see it yet. Eventually people will see your ad and fall in love with your horse.

Thanks for reading these steps on how to post an ad effectively. This is guaranteed to help you sell your horse better. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them in the comments below. :D
Thanks!
Katie, SBH Farms
Jessi2
Visit My Farm

Re: How to sell your horse efficiently and effectively

Post by Jessi2 »

[quote="katienoel216"][/quote]what if a horse is trained to 799.+ would yould ask only 2,000.00 if you were trying to raise money? looking for ideas and guidance.
Jessi2
Visit My Farm

Post by Jessi2 »

katienoel216 wrote:If your horse has great coloring, stats or HGP, sell him/her for a higher price (2,000) or under.
what if a horse is trained to 799.+ would yould ask only 2,000.00 if you were trying to raise money? looking for ideas and guidance.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Jessi2 wrote:
katienoel216 wrote:
what if a horse is trained to 799.+ would yould ask only 2,000.00 if you were trying to raise money? looking for ideas and guidance.
I would post the horse for more, and make a very appealing sale heading. Take for example, Cinnamon Winner. (I am in LOVE with her :D ) if you posted her up for 5,000 and put the heading, CHAMPION MARE WITH TRANING ALMOST FULLY DONE, people will be more appealed with the chance of buying a horse that costs a lot, and then earning more, then a title that says something less representative of what you may be getting. Hope it helps!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Even the worst horses are worth more than 2,000...
Jessi2
Visit My Farm

Post by Jessi2 »

Thank you katienoel216 and Argent for your input!

She has had some nice foals for me.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Argent wrote:Even the worst horses are worth more than 2,000...
Lol. Once bought a champion for 20,000 (dont ask me what I was doing)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Jessi2 wrote:
katienoel216 wrote:If your horse has great coloring, stats or HGP, sell him/her for a higher price (2,000) or under.
I would totally raise the price, 5,000 at the minimum
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

Jessi2 wrote:
You can sell a horse for whatever price you want. :D When I go shopping, I usually look for horses that are cheap. My rule is to buy low, sell high.
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

Jessi2 wrote:
katienoel216 wrote:
For a 799+ horse, 2,000 is a reasonable price. I would buy him. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:55 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:55 am