The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What causes this?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: What causes this?

Post by Totina »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: I also, found reference in the forums where dun was suppose to cause different colors in the mane/tail
Yes I've read that too but I don't think it has been implemented in the game yet. I know I have seen it in one of the "to do-lists" of upcoming updates where the dun effect in manes and tails have been one point alongside white markings and other graphical modifiers.

If the effect already was in the game I think it, first of all, would have been announced when it was released and it would probably be a more common trait among all the dun horses in the game. I have not seen any changes to the appearances of manes and tails in dun horses since the launch so my guess is that this is still on the to do-list and the effect we are dealing with here is something else.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:15 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:15 am