The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What colors are my Half Arabians?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

What colors are my Half Arabians?

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Does anyone know what color these four horses are? Any help would be appreciated.

Hurricane

Pearl

Rainfall

Lion Soufflé

Thanks!
Passage
Visit My Farm

Re: What colors are my Half Arabians?

Post by Passage »

I am very new, but to me the first one looks like a palomino Pintaloosa, second looks like a Champagne Pintaloosa, third is maybe a champagne with a silver gene? and forth looks to me like a palomino roan pintaloosa, or appaloosa.

Again I am very new so if a more experienced player could correct me, I would appreciate it so much. Good luck in breeding :D
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Re: What colors are my Half Arabians?

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Passage wrote:I am very new, but to me the first one looks like a palomino Pintaloosa, second looks like a Champagne Pintaloosa, third is maybe a champagne with a silver gene? and forth looks to me like a palomino roan pintaloosa, or appaloosa.

Again I am very new so if a more experienced player could correct me, I would appreciate it so much. Good luck in breeding :D
Thank you! Good luck to you as well :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:23 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:23 pm