The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Silver Black Pearl?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Silver Black Pearl?

Post by Totina »

Raikit wrote:
Totina wrote:Ping
BlackOak2 wrote:Pint
I thought you guys would be interested - I just bred an actual silver black pearl:

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Diva
Really nice looking filly! I do miss the pearl combination I used to breed for I think I might try to add it to any of my current projects and perhaps be able to add more pictures to my colour guide.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Totina wrote: Really nice looking filly! I do miss the pearl combination I used to breed for I think I might try to add it to any of my current projects and perhaps be able to add more pictures to my colour guide.
Thanks! They've been pretty fun to work with so far. If any of my guys fill in spots you need you're welcome to use their pictures. At minimum I take pictures as newborns, around 6 months, at 1 year, and then again at breeding age.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Raikit wrote:
Totina wrote: Really nice looking filly! I do miss the pearl combination I used to breed for I think I might try to add it to any of my current projects and perhaps be able to add more pictures to my colour guide.
Thanks! They've been pretty fun to work with so far. If any of my guys fill in spots you need you're welcome to use their pictures. At minimum I take pictures as newborns, around 6 months, at 1 year, and then again at breeding age.
Really good looking foal.
I'm just about ready to post the silver study. I'll do that sometime today.
I'll also ping your sister at some point and connect her to some of the other posts. She can help confirm or also offer insights perhaps.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 am