The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What Colour Is My Mare?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
millymon
Visit My Farm

What Colour Is My Mare?

Post by millymon »

I'm new and I've looked through the guides but I'm still not sure what colour she is.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/909856

Thanks in advance :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What Colour Is My Mare?

Post by BlackOak2 »

millymon wrote:I'm new and I've looked through the guides but I'm still not sure what colour she is.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/909856

Thanks in advance :)
Such white and painted patterns as Tobiano, Sabino, Socks, Blazes... are not yet added to the game.

Your horse is a simple chestnut base with the graying gene.
Her mother was the same.
Her father was a grullo (black and dun) appaloosa (the blanket) that seemed to be also affected by the bronzing Lp gene.

It does look like Desire may carry a gently expressed metallic. It does not look like she inherited any leopard complex genes (bronzing will be hidden since it only affects black coats). She also does not have flaxen and does not appear to have sooty (sooty can be sneaky and there are many types of sooty).

Sometimes the most straight-forward and easiest answer is the correct one.
millymon
Visit My Farm

Post by millymon »

Thanks! That's what I thought but I wanted to be completely sure :) The colour that she has listed now is what her previous owner gave her
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Not all players pay attention to what is and what isn't added yet. The game has been up and running for awhile now, so with previous experiences, other games develop much faster (and have much larger admin operations).

This game is a bit slower, quite a bit more involved and unlike really any other game out there. (woohoo! for being different!)

Welcome to the game (I forgot to offer that before)... Don't forget to check out our help section guides (there's a newbie guide I wrote that seems to alleviate some repeat beginner questions).

We are here to answer questions, so if you have any, don't hesitate, one of us should answer you.

Expect that it will take some time to find a niche for yourself and also figure out some parts of the game (colors are a bit difficult once you get into the dilutes).

And enjoy!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 am