The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Firemist Meadow's rare ANDALUSIAN sale!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Firemist Meadow's rare ANDALUSIAN sale!

Post by Lekara »

It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I have foals that don't quite fit my program, but are too nice to rehome. So I wait until I have nearly a dozen, and then have a big sale. Today is that day!

All of these Andalusians are from my lines. This particular batch is full of first-generation Full Andys - many of them have Deliboz, Arabs or grades in their background to get their breeder reports up. Despite this, they are all registered as Full Andalusians.
There are a few fillies and more colts, from newborn to 3 years old. GP ranges from 41k to 51k, some with Greens and Golds in their reports.
A couple colts have the potential for carrying the Dapple gene.
I hope you like them!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/33754
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Re: Firemist Meadow's rare ANDALUSIAN sale!

Post by Lekara »

Only 2 colts left in the sale barn! :)
(Thanks to their new owners - I'm glad you guys like my stock)
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Re: Firemist Meadow's rare ANDALUSIAN sale!

Post by Lekara »

Round 2 of the Fire Sale!
(I've been cranking through game years recently)

Ten new foals (up to 6 years old) have been added to the two remaining colts that were for sale -
INCLUDING a young mare and young stallion that express dapple! If you've ever wanted to add dapple to you Andalusian herd, here is your chance!

Same pasture at my other account, linked below:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/33754

Happy trails
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:03 am