The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Future racehorse for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

Future racehorse for sale

Post by HunterJumperbarn »

So, first of all I haven't been playing in a while and in that while I forgot how to put pictures of the horses on the fourms so if you could remind me that would be great!
Second, I have a horse for sale that I feel will make someone a nice racehorse. The reason I'm selling him you ask? My barn focusses on improving the Belgian breed, not racehorses.

So please buy him his name is Flying Sunset and with the price of $2,000. (sorry he's so expensive)
You can find him in the horses for sale area just serch Flying Sunset in the name area. :D

Thanks
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Re: Future racehorse for sale

Post by Claire_ »

to put a picture, just go to the horse's profile and click on gallery. click load image and the horse's image should appear. u can adjust the size and stuff there and once you are done the click save
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

ok thanks
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

HunterJumperbarn wrote:ok thanks
oops i m sorry wrong definition, that's for how to give the horse a profile picture. Anyways to put a horse pic on the forum u just click [horse=][/horse] and after the = sign u enter the horse's number behind the horse's link, and between the ][ you enter the horse's name (this is optional)
e.g. example
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

ok thx because the other one didn't work and I was so confused.
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

WRONG HORSE!! This horse is dead. Ok it turns out I have no idea what number your talking about.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 pm