Looking for a well trained horse!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
neighsalot
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a well trained horse!

Post by neighsalot »

Retsi wrote:
SF Lilac Reflection

Here's the foal, she's nice! I'll start her training tonight and she'll be done within two days. Do you mind if I enter her into futurity competitions?
Go for it! She's so cute, I can barely wait to get her! I can pay up to 25k for her, just choose a price.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

neighsalot wrote:
Retsi wrote:
SF Lilac Reflection

Here's the foal, she's nice! I'll start her training tonight and she'll be done within two days. Do you mind if I enter her into futurity competitions?
Go for it! She's so cute, I can barely wait to get her! I can pay up to 25k for her, just choose a price.
Sorry for the delay, I've been extremely sick and hospitalized! Don't worry about payment. I may have more horses for you as well.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Retsi wrote:
neighsalot wrote: Go for it! She's so cute, I can barely wait to get her! I can pay up to 25k for her, just choose a price.
Sorry for the delay, I've been extremely sick and hospitalized! Don't worry about payment. I may have more horses for you as well.
Retsi,
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Questhaven wrote:Retsi,
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Thank you!! :D
neighsalot
Visit My Farm

Post by neighsalot »

Retsi wrote: Sorry for the delay, I've been extremely sick and hospitalized! Don't worry about payment. I may have more horses for you as well.
That's no good, I hope you're better soon (being in hospital sounds pretty bad)!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

neighsalot wrote:
Retsi wrote: Sorry for the delay, I've been extremely sick and hospitalized! Don't worry about payment. I may have more horses for you as well.
That's no good, I hope you're better soon (being in hospital sounds pretty bad)!

SF Lilac Reflection

So lovely! I'll put her up for bids now, just bid a dollar! She's almost finished
neighsalot
Visit My Farm

Post by neighsalot »

Retsi wrote: SF Lilac Reflection

So lovely! I'll put her up for bids now, just bid a dollar! She's almost finished
I put a bid up, I can't believe how quickly you trained her! If you have another horse that you can sell then I'll happily buy them (full price this time)!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

I have an Arabian I can let loose, he's trained extensively but not sure if fully. I'll put him up and you can bid 1$. Also, enter that filly in futurity competitions. Find them under the contest section of forums. I'll ping you where
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm