The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arabians For Sale/ ISO Arabians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Valence
Visit My Farm

Arabians For Sale/ ISO Arabians

Post by Valence »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/15819

All the horses in this barn are for sale for the right price. Before you make an offer, know that I guard my lines jealously, try to keep them as uncommon as possible and reserve the right to not sell you a horse (no hard feelings, it is just business). ;)

Also, I am always on the lookout to buy suitable Arabians to add to my herd. High GP (57k at the very minimum), low COI, classic Arabian colors, less than 17 hands and an overall Arab look are all pluses. I am willing to pay quite handsomely for a suitable horse and/or may even be inclined to a trade if you see one of mine that suit your fancy.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians For Sale/ ISO Arabians

Post by Retsi »

Valence wrote:.
SF Heaven's Refection

5* Arabian. He does best as a hunter but has earned tens of thousands as an endurance racer. Please ping me back if interested.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

SF Desert Winds

Also have a 4*
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

i have several and have been producing halter type arabs. here is an example of one of my mares. if you go though and see a horse you must have post in here and let me know. i need to downsize anyway.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/995079

this horse may not tick all the boxes but im willing to part with MOST of my studs and some mares. look about and see if there is anything you like.
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Retsi wrote:
SF Heaven's Refection

5* Arabian. He does best as a hunter but has earned tens of thousands as an endurance racer. Please ping me back if interested.
I'm interested. How much are you thinking of ?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

HorseGirlUDI wrote:
Retsi wrote:
SF Heaven's Refection

I'm interested. How much are you thinking of ?
I'd like 75 - 100k
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Retsi wrote:
HorseGirlUDI wrote: I'm interested. How much are you thinking of ?
I'd like 75 - 100k
Oh, that's too much. Thanks anyways.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Valence wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/15819

All the horses in this barn are for sale for the right price. Before you make an offer, know that I guard my lines jealously, try to keep them as uncommon as possible and reserve the right to not sell you a horse (no hard feelings, it is just business). ;)

Also, I am always on the lookout to buy suitable Arabians to add to my herd. High GP (57k at the very minimum), low COI, classic Arabian colors, less than 17 hands and an overall Arab look are all pluses. I am willing to pay quite handsomely for a suitable horse and/or may even be inclined to a trade if you see one of mine that suit your fancy.
Heres a few I am wiling to part with if you are interested- all of these have a GP of 65+ and may strike your fancy

AWE Shaelat Sawda'

AWE Al'Ahmar

Unfortunately may exceed 17h once fully grown

AWE Adhahab Alfidiyu
Valence
Visit My Farm

Post by Valence »

Retsi wrote:
SF Heaven's Refection

He's beautiful but I've bred a couple of times to his father and don't have enough of a broodmare herd to have lines to them both.
Aliw1995 wrote:
Heres a few I am wiling to part with if you are interested- all of these have a GP of 65+ and may strike your fancy
Just wanted to say that I've been VERY impressed by your lines. Bred a couple of my mares to AWE Magnum Alsahra' to get back into the breeding game after over a year away and the resulting foals have been fantastic broodmares. At the moment I'm concentrating on consolidating some recent market purchases and doing some culling but all three of those were beautiful!
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Valence wrote:
Retsi wrote:
SF Heaven's Refection

He's beautiful but I've bred a couple of times to his father and don't have enough of a broodmare herd to have lines to them both.
Aliw1995 wrote:
Just wanted to say that I've been VERY impressed by your lines. Bred a couple of my mares to AWE Magnum Alsahra' to get back into the breeding game after over a year away and the resulting foals have been fantastic broodmares. At the moment I'm concentrating on consolidating some recent market purchases and doing some culling but all three of those were beautiful!
Thank you so much :) I'm glad he was useful to you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm