The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR

Post by SallyEvans1 »

Looking for a horse to start either Showjumping, cross country or dressage (or a combination if I am lucky!). I am ideally looking for something that is well trained, has a decent competition record (not 100% necessary but is preferred) and has stats that would make it suitable for one of these classes! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR

Post by meganamber »

SallyEvans1 wrote:Looking for a horse to start either Showjumping, cross country or dressage (or a combination if I am lucky!). I am ideally looking for something that is well trained, has a decent competition record (not 100% necessary but is preferred) and has stats that would make it suitable for one of these classes! :D
Are you still looking? I have some Trakehners you might be interested in :) You can go to my second account (the link is on my farm page) and peep at the Trakehner pastures! I might be willing to sell Prince Andrew or Ivan or maybe another one for the right price. Just let me know :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:41 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:41 am