The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Lol that's true :lol: You're very welcome!!! :D
As for being partners, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea!! Thank you for asking me! :D I'm also more of a solo player, so I think this is going to work out great! You said you were in the same time zone as Claire, correct? So are you going to be able to be on more in the morning or evening? And I can just try to be on when you are :)
Great! I think so too, perhaps one year down the road we'll celebrate the racing anniversary together. I am on on both mornings and evenings, 6.40ish for both. Till nine or ten. :D
I know, you can pm me on my main account, meganamber, to sort out details 8-) and get this show on the road! :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: I know, you can pm me on my main account, meganamber, to sort out details 8-) and get this show on the road! :D
Indeed, let's get cracking.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: That would be awesome 8-) So what do we do first? Okay sounds great! 6:40 in the evening (in your morning) is perfect for me! I'm usually on in the evenings... well in the mornings too but I'm never up at 6:40 :lol:
First thing first, show me your best horse(in speed) and I'll show you mine. I'll pm you.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

meganamber2 wrote: I would love to use her, but sadly I'm not doing contests at the moment :? So I won't really have a use for her. But thanks for the offer!
:D I understand, but if you just want her for something else I'd be glad to give her to you, because I really just don't want her to sit and "rot" :lol:. She's nice just not what I'm looking for.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: That would be awesome 8-) So what do we do first? Okay sounds great! 6:40 in the evening (in your morning) is perfect for me! I'm usually on in the evenings... well in the mornings too but I'm never up at 6:40 :lol:
First thing first, show me your best horse(in speed) and I'll show you mine. I'll pm you.
Okay great 8-)
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

toads200 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: I would love to use her, but sadly I'm not doing contests at the moment :? So I won't really have a use for her. But thanks for the offer!
:D I understand, but if you just want her for something else I'd be glad to give her to you, because I really just don't want her to sit and "rot" :lol:. She's nice just not what I'm looking for.
Ah I understand! But like I said, I don't really have a use for her :oops: She won't really fit into any of the breeding projects I'm currently doing. But again, thanks for the offer! If you really want to get rid of her why not just sell her for $1?
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

meganamber wrote: Ah I understand! But like I said, I don't really have a use for her :oops: She won't really fit into any of the breeding projects I'm currently doing. But again, thanks for the offer! If you really want to get rid of her why not just sell her for $1?
No problem, I was thinking about just selling her but I wanted to make you didn't want her before I just up and got rid of her. ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

yoshimavh wrote:Excuse me, but I see that you used my stud marked specifically for my breeding program only. Hello!? IS YOUR NAME MEGANAMBER? I'll help you. It isn't. So DON'T USE MY STUD PLEASE!!!!!!! It isn't fair that you help yourself to a valuable stud like that. I really wish the game was updated so I can approve the mares that want to be bred to him. But it isn't. So until then, I have to just mark the stud as mine and hope people listen. Which some people don't. PLEASE DON'T USE STUDS marked SPECIFICALLY for my breeding program only! Can you read? Thank you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm