The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by meganamber2 »

ailish1003 wrote:Can I ask you one thing, is your username Champion Breeder?! PLEASE DO NOT USE MY STUD!!!!!!! Can you read? I have it marked SPECIFICALLY as for champion breeder ONLY!!! I really wish the certain mares only was implemented into the game. Do not use my stud that is marked for one person only! That does not mean you! Thank you! I don't want to sound rude, but I have had this happen with players before who just help themselves to my stud! PLEASE DON'T! That stud is my pride and joy and I do not want his bloodlines scattered everywhere.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Oh I would LOVE her!!!! Offered 1 million 8-)
So much? I know from your beauty contests you like palominos, which is why I offered her. Thanks for the good offer though. :lol:
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Oh I would LOVE her!!!! Offered 1 million 8-)
So much? I know from your beauty contests you like palominos, which is why I offered her. Thanks for the good offer though. :lol:
Well it's a way of saying thanks, for all the horses you've sold me, and especially for Silver Flash! He broke another world record today 8-) He's the best horse ever! And yes, I love palominos dearly, thanks for selling me your mare :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Well it's a way of saying thanks, for all the horses you've sold me, and especially for Silver Flash! He broke another world record today 8-) He's the best horse ever! And yes, I love palominos dearly, thanks for selling me your mare :D
No problem, you should know that I don't need money. Thanks for not blowing up at me when I accidentally rehomed your horse. And for studding Silver Flash out to me for free. Anyway, I'll let you know when I have any awesome horses for sale. :D
Or we could become partners. You know, the more help the better. :lol: I won't be playing much next year, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be busy. Thus working together will benefit both of us. We just have to figure out the timing. I've always been more of a solo player, and doesn't really work well with others. Thus, if you agree, I'll be grateful!

PS. You wanna form a sales contract with me? :lol: Kekeke
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Well it's a way of saying thanks, for all the horses you've sold me, and especially for Silver Flash! He broke another world record today 8-) He's the best horse ever! And yes, I love palominos dearly, thanks for selling me your mare :D
No problem, you should know that I don't need money. Thanks for not blowing up at me when I accidentally rehomed your horse. And for studding Silver Flash out to me for free. Anyway, I'll let you know when I have any awesome horses for sale. :D
Or we could become partners. You know, the more help the better. :lol: I won't be playing much next year, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be busy. Thus working together will benefit both of us. We just have to figure out the timing. I've always been more of a solo player, and doesn't really work well with others. Thus, if you agree, I'll be grateful!

PS. You wanna form a sales contract with me? :lol: Kekeke
Lol that's true :lol: You're very welcome!!! :D
As for being partners, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea!! Thank you for asking me! :D I'm also more of a solo player, so I think this is going to work out great! You said you were in the same time zone as Claire, correct? So are you going to be able to be on more in the morning or evening? And I can just try to be on when you are :)
ailish1003
Visit My Farm

Post by ailish1003 »

meganamber2 wrote:
ailish1003 wrote:Can I ask you one thing, is your username Champion Breeder?! PLEASE DO NOT USE MY STUD!!!!!!! Can you read? I have it marked SPECIFICALLY as for champion breeder ONLY!!! I really wish the certain mares only was implemented into the game. Do not use my stud that is marked for one person only! That does not mean you! Thank you! I don't want to sound rude, but I have had this happen with players before who just help themselves to my stud! PLEASE DON'T! That stud is my pride and joy and I do not want his bloodlines scattered everywhere.
I'm really sorry... I thought it said champion breeder and as soon as i saw that i just bred him to my mare. I will make sure to not use that stud again and won't sell the foal or put it up for stud. Once again I am really sorry.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Lol that's true :lol: You're very welcome!!! :D
As for being partners, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea!! Thank you for asking me! :D I'm also more of a solo player, so I think this is going to work out great! You said you were in the same time zone as Claire, correct? So are you going to be able to be on more in the morning or evening? And I can just try to be on when you are :)
Great! I think so too, perhaps one year down the road we'll celebrate the racing anniversary together. I am on on both mornings and evenings, 6.40ish for both. Till nine or ten. :D
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

meganamber2 wrote:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1069005
I have this mare if you want her, bought her and trained her then realized I don't really need her :lol: .
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Lol that's true :lol: You're very welcome!!! :D
Great! I think so too, perhaps one year down the road we'll celebrate the racing anniversary together. I am on on both mornings and evenings, 6.40ish for both. Till nine or ten. :D
That would be awesome 8-) So what do we do first? Okay sounds great! 6:40 in the evening (in your morning) is perfect for me! I'm usually on in the evenings... well in the mornings too but I'm never up at 6:40 :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

toads200 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1069005
I have this mare if you want her, bought her and trained her then realized I don't really need her :lol: .
I would love to use her, but sadly I'm not doing contests at the moment :? So I won't really have a use for her. But thanks for the offer!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 pm