The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by meganamber2 »

Hey guys! :D
I am on the lookout for some awesome horses to use as prizes for my contests!! If your horse fits the requirements below, please feel free to contact me! I will pay a good prize for each prize horse.
Requirements:
1. FULLY TRAINED. This means every stat trained to 98% and above, nothing below. Thank you.
2. GP of at least 50k. I am more likely to be interested the higher the GP.
3. At least two gold stats. Basically, I'm looking for good stats in horses, and the better stats, the more likely I will buy and pay more as well.
4. Optional- preferably with a decent competition record
Basically I'm looking for high GP horses with good stats that are trained. It doesn't matter the gender or breed or height or type... all though I'm definitely going to be more interested in rare breeds. But if you don't have a rare breed, that's fine. Please, comment down below with what you have!
Thank you very much :)
Oh, and p.s. be sure to check out my contests! :D :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by 8arbarossa »

Always willing to help with competitions..

i got two horse that i am willing to sell cheap, specially for you.

horse one has a pretty competition record and is trained
Master Champion ++ 8♞Improved Jewels

horse two is just a kid, still needs training but is one of the highest hgp Suffolk Punches around and that makes him special. You could train him

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:Always willing to help with competitions..

i got two horse that i am willing to sell cheap, specially for you.

horse one has a pretty competition record and is trained
Master Champion ++ 8♞Improved Jewels

horse two is just a kid, still needs training but is one of the highest hgp Suffolk Punches around and that makes him special. You could train him

I will definitely take the first one :D Thank you so much! I would be willing to take the kid, but my hands are so full with training right now..... :oops:
ItsRetsi
Visit My Farm

Post by ItsRetsi »

I have this beauty that I'm not using, ping me if interested

SF Egyptian Gold
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote:Hey guys! :D
I am on the lookout for some awesome horses to use as prizes for my contests!! If your horse fits the requirements below, please feel free to contact me! I will pay a good prize for each prize horse.
Requirements:
1. FULLY TRAINED. This means every stat trained to 98% and above, nothing below. Thank you.
3. At least two gold stats. Basically, I'm looking for good stats in horses, and the better stats, the more likely I will buy and pay more as well.
Basically I'm looking for high GP horses with good stats that are trained. It doesn't matter the gender or breed or height or type... all though I'm definitely going to be more interested in rare breeds. But if you don't have a rare breed, that's fine. Please, comment down below with what you have!
This horse might fit your requirements :lol:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1077129
I'm getting rid of some of my racehorses, so you might be interested.
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Sinister_Farms wrote:I have this beauty that I'm not using, ping me if interested

SF Egyptian Gold
I am very interested ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:Hey guys! :D
Requirements:
This horse might fit your requirements :lol:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1077129
I'm getting rid of some of my racehorses, so you might be interested.

I would LOVE to have any of your race horses! As for the guy you linked, I'm inclined to buy him for myself instead of for my contests :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: I would LOVE to have any of your race horses! As for the guy you linked, I'm inclined to buy him for myself instead of for my contests :lol:
:lol: I figured you would say that, btw, Stormchase Stables is also interested in the racehorse. So if you change your mind then I'll still have another potential buyer ;)
He'll be put up for offers.
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: I would LOVE to have any of your race horses! As for the guy you linked, I'm inclined to buy him for myself instead of for my contests :lol:
:lol: I figured you would say that, btw, Stormchase Stables is also interested in the racehorse. So if you change your mind then I'll still have another potential buyer ;)
He'll be put up for offers.
Um Im not changing my mind :lol: I looked but he's not up for offers yet :(
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Um Im not changing my mind :lol: I looked but he's not up for offers yet :(
He's up now :D
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 pm