The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

0% COI horses for sale as of Nov. 23 (for Outbreeders)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

0% COI horses for sale as of Nov. 23 (for Outbreeders)

Post by GrayJay »

I am posting my 0% COI horses for sale in this topic; feel free to add any of your horses that are 0% COI (add your farm name). There are a few "Outbreeders" in the game (i.e., players who want to keep their COI% at 0% or as low as possible), so I thought this would be a good way for people to find the 0% COI horses for sale to bring some new genes into their herds!

EAST COAST STABLES
Characteristics: 1) no red stats, 2) COI 0%, 3) eval = 4 or 5 for at least one breed (except grade horses). All prices negotiable even if not marked as such; just let me know your price and if it's reasonable I will put the horse in private sales for you.

Tarpan colt (purebred), $400
Purebred, 0% COI, HGP = 32,473, no red stats, Brown Bay Dun, Evaluation = 5 for Tarpan
Something Thunderous
Last edited by GrayJay on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast / Maritime Stables 0% COI horses for sale as of Nov. 18: Caspian, Forest Horse, Tarpan

Post by Tisha »

GrayJay wrote:
Any North African Barb mares available? I just happened to have bought a stallion and I need a mare.
<CS> Racers
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast / Maritime Stables 0% COI horses for sale as of Nov. 18: Caspian, Forest Horse, Tarpan

Post by GrayJay »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
GrayJay wrote:
Any North African Barb mares available? I just happened to have bought a stallion and I need a mare.
Not at the moment but I have foals on the way (probably will be born this weekend as I don't have much time to play until then). If there is a filly and her HGP is lower than the one I already have, it means that she can be sold. I'll let you know if this happens and you can decide if you are interested.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
GrayJay wrote:
Also, check with WILD FLICKA, another COI 0% breeder. Farm Log: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =17&t=8815
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

GrayJay wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Any North African Barb mares available? I just happened to have bought a stallion and I need a mare.
Not at the moment but I have foals on the way (probably will be born this weekend as I don't have much time to play until then). If there is a filly and her HGP is lower than the one I already have, it means that she can be sold. I'll let you know if this happens and you can decide if you are interested.
Sorry for the late update; just to let you know that my latest NAB foals born were both colts instead of fillies. It will be several days before my next foals are due, but let me know if you are interested in my updating you regarding NABs.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

GrayJay wrote:
Sorry for the late update; just to let you know that my latest NAB foals born were both colts instead of fillies. It will be several days before my next foals are due, but let me know if you are interested in my updating you regarding NABs.
I am interested, at least until my sooty flaxen chestnut NAB stallion dies. Thanks for the update, btw.
<CS> Racers
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
GrayJay wrote:
I am interested, at least until my sooty flaxen chestnut NAB stallion dies. Thanks for the update, btw.
I have a purebred 0% COI North African Barb filly with evaluation = 4 for NAB. Do you want her?
HGP = 31,294, with no red stats
Unnamed
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am