The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Searching for racers

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Searching for racers

Post by Toadally »

I have been working with Belgain and in thinking it's time to start something new, im looking for 5-6 gold horse's just to get me started. I dont mind if they have one green instead of a gold, I just need a few starters. ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for racers

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:I have been working with Belgain and in thinking it's time to start something new, im looking for 5-6 gold horse's just to get me started. I dont mind if they have one green instead of a gold, I just need a few starters. ;)
I have a few you might be interested in. :)
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I have a few you might be interested in. :)
I would love to see them, definitely interested. :D
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

I have a lot, some aren't trained yet.. I breed Deliboz Horses so they would be good for you!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I've got some nice Thoroughbreds.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I have a few you might be interested in. :)
I would love to see them, definitely interested. :D
Can't link them as my computer crashed and I'm playing on my phone, but what are you looking for? Eg. Colour, Speed, Strength... Etc

Edit: Here's one, I used my mom's laptop. :lol:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1124736
He may not be 6 Gold, but he's very promising.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Toads200 wrote: I would love to see them, definitely interested. :D
Can't link them as my computer crashed and I'm playing on my phone, but what are you looking for? Eg. Colour, Speed, Strength... Etc

Edit: Here's one, I used my mom's laptop. :lol:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1124736
He may not be 6 Gold, but he's very promising.
He's definitely interesting, as I'm a sucker for black with blue eyes :lol: . As for stats I'm not really going to be overly picky, the only one I'm really looking for is speed, the others are just bonuses, color doesn't really matter I'm more interested in the horse rather than the color the horse is wearing :D
Rylie II
Visit My Farm

Post by Rylie II »

They might not have all the gold you're looking for, but you can have a look through my sales pasture. I have a lot of young ones up for sale that would make a nice addition to a racing breeding program...and those prices are very negotiable; I'm more concerned about them being of use to someone.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Can't link them as my computer crashed and I'm p]
He's definitely interesting, as I'm a sucker for black with blue eyes :lol: . As for stats I'm not really going to be overly picky, the only one I'm really looking for is speed, the others are just bonuses, color doesn't really matter I'm more interested in the horse rather than the color the horse is wearing :D
He's gonna grey out. I put him up for offers, just offer if you're interested. :)
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: He's gonna grey out. I put him up for offers, just offer if you're interested. :)
Oops, sorry about that, I was rapidly clicking trying to get this guy :lol: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1123194
I Can't see the confirmation but I'm fairly certain he should be good. But I would still love to have this guy, how much should I offer?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm