The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

For sale: horses with high GP lots of gold and green.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

For sale: horses with high GP lots of gold and green.

Post by Hidalgo »

All the horses in this pasture are for sale. All have good GP and 4-6 gold and green stats. Interesting colors and a few blue or green eyes. 2 pregnant mares. No lowballs please, these are good horses. I'm only getting rid of them because I'm starting a new project.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/65219
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: For sale: horses with high GP lots of gold and green.

Post by Hidalgo »

Also have Shetland Ponies for sale in the same pasture. Give me an offer, I don't care if it's $1, I'll accept it. Can't put them all up for sale at once so let me know what you're interested in.
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

Hidalgo wrote:Also have Shetland Ponies for sale in the same pasture. Give me an offer, I don't care if it's $1, I'll accept it. Can't put them all up for sale at once so let me know what you're interested in.

Hey, you offered on the arabian I have for sell, I will accept offer but you need room =)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1131535
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Ooops sorry. :) I have room now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:17 pm