The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

AOF Blade's Edge Descendants

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Alice Keegan
Visit My Farm

AOF Blade's Edge Descendants

Post by Alice Keegan »

aschaab wrote:Pinging for your consideration!
Hopefully that got your attention! I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm about to sell off all my morgans (and crossbreeds), there are a few descendants of you old stallion AOF Blade's Edge - whom I believe I heard was one of your favorites.

I'm not sure if the horses I have to offer fit into what you're looking for, but I thought I would offer them to you (on the cheap!) before selling them off to others. Here are is the selection, if you want any, please reply and quote me and my other account (Andraste) so that I could schedule a time to hand them off to you. :D

Grandbabies:

Great-grandbabies:

If you do want any of these horses, feel free to change their names to your liking, since I will no longer continue to breed morgans and will create a new line if I decide to pick them back up. ^^
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Re: AOF Blade's Edge Descendants

Post by aschaab »

Alice Keegan wrote:
aschaab wrote:Pinging for your consideration!
Hopefully that got your attention! I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm about to sell off all my morgans (and crossbreeds), there are a few descendants of you old stallion AOF Blade's Edge - whom I believe I heard was one of your favorites.

I'm not sure if the horses I have to offer fit into what you're looking for, but I thought I would offer them to you (on the cheap!) before selling them off to others. Here are is the selection, if you want any, please reply and quote me and my other account (Andraste) so that I could schedule a time to hand them off to you. :D

Grandbabies:

Great-grandbabies:

If you do want any of these horses, feel free to change their names to your liking, since I will no longer continue to breed morgans and will create a new line if I decide to pick them back up. ^^
I’ll take them all!
Alice Keegan
Visit My Farm

Post by Alice Keegan »

aschaab wrote:I’ll take them all!
Awesome! I've got these two in private sale for you first (I don't have an upgraded account so I'm limited in the amount of private sales):

Feel free to offer $1 and I'll accept. :D

I'm not on this account very consistently but I'll make an effort to check back as often as I can to make sure you get your horses quickly! We can either continue the slow private sale method, where I'll offer them then accept and put the next for sale over a few days, or I can get on Sunday if you'll be available to meet up and transfer them over more quickly.

Either way works fine with me! ^^
Alice Keegan
Visit My Farm

Post by Alice Keegan »

Alice Keegan wrote:
aschaab wrote:I’ll take them all!
Next horse is up!

Also, I feel really bad about this, but I guess I had Macy Parade and Alice in Chains up for sale with my other horses by accident and they were bought by other people. :shock: :(

HOWEVER, I managed to find that I had Macy Parade's foal, so I put him up for you in case you're interested:

I apologize for the mix up with the other two great-grandbabies!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:37 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:37 am