The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying! (A Closed Shop)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying! (A Closed Shop)

Post by Poseikip »

I know. The name is confusing, but this is a co-op shop combining the breeding skills from Kip's Exotic Equines and the training skills from Neon Acres! We currently have no stock, though we will update you as it comes in, but for now we will provide you with a list of what you can expect!

-Turkmene Racers (150k Starting Price)
-Deliboz Racers (150k Starting Price)
-Colorado Ranger Saddleseaters (175k Starting Price - Rare Breed)
-Black Forest Reiners (175 Starting Price - Rare Breed)
-Silver Sealy Brown Orlov Driven Dressagers (150k Starting Price)
-Thoroughbred Show Jumpers (150k Starting Price)
-Jaf Endurers (175k Starting Price - Rare Breed)
-Konik Western Pleasurers (150k Starting Price)
I do ask you keep in mind I am still perfecting these breeds, so the quality of these horses might be lower than wanted. This is why I will accept the lower prices listed above. I know they may not seem low, but I believe my horses could charge for way more than those prices.

I will now add that a requirement is that these horses are not to be bred or sold, as my lines would then no longer be exclusive. There is currently no set price, but if you can tell for sure you want something from our future stock, feel free to make a reservation/offer below! However, do be aware that we are currently focusing our efforts on our Deliboz Racers!
Thanks a lot - Kip and Neon

- Current Reservations -
Two Deliboz Racers, One Turkmene Racer, and Five Shetland In-Handers (Custom Order) for Stormchase Stables (620k) (Delibozes - Bred 2_Trained 2, Turkmene - Not Bred_Not Trained, Shetlands - Bred 5_Trained 3)
Last edited by Poseikip on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 19 times in total.
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying!

Post by MikiVCat »

Poseikip wrote:
I know. The name is confusing, but this is a co-op shop combining the breeding skills from Kip's Exotic Equines and the training skills from Neon Acres! We currently have no stock, though we will update you as it comes in, but for now we will provide you with a list of what you can expect!

-Turkmene Racers
-Deliboz Racers
-Colorado Ranger Saddleseaters
-Black Forest Reiners
-Giant Shetland Log Pullers and Obstacle Drivers
-Silver Sealy Brown Orlov Driven Dressagers
-Thoroughbred Show Jumpers
-Jaf Endurers

There is currently no set price, but if you can tell for sure you want something from our future stock, feel free to make a reservation/offer below! However, do be aware that we are currently focusing our efforts on our Deliboz Racers!
Thanks a lot - Kip and Neon
Hehe, Jaf endurers :lol: ;)
Neon_
Visit My Farm

All About Neon!

Post by Neon_ »

Hiya, I'm Neon! As previously mentioned, I'll be training all of the horses in this project!
It's taken a lot of hours and entire pastures of horses for me to find my training style, and I'm always working to improve it! Horses trained by me will generally age anywhere from 2 years and 9 months to 3 years total. I originally joined November 26th, 2016 and have gone through plenty of breeds during this time, though I'm currently focused on Jaf and Darashouri lines! When I'm not training for mine and Kip's business, I'm usually wrapped up in the chat or I'm busy breeding my own horses! I can't wait to start this business and I'm excited to see the horses Kip and I bring to the markets!
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

All About Kip!

Post by Poseikip »

Hey, I'm Kip. Pretty self-explanatory nickname I guess! Anyway, I am the one doing the breeding side of this project, which sometimes ends up making me rage, as a 64 speed stallion and 61 speed mare should not be throwing a 52 speed foal... :evil: :evil: Anyway, I am only here being able to breed these future champs for you due to numerous breeders out there such as Bita, BB, sandy, Silver, and vallers to name a few, who have helped me to understand how I get the product ready to be shipped off to Neon for training. They have been doing this since my join date of May 19th, 2017. I have previously worked on Appaloosas, Walkaloosas, and Grades to name a few! Well, I guess that covers my "About Me" so bye!
Last edited by Poseikip on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Hey, I saw your post. {Obviously} Do Y'all mind reserving a horse {female preferable, but not nessecary} with good stats and a unique color and breed {don't care that much about breed} If you can that'd be great!! Thanks!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Poseikip wrote:
Hey this is a great project! Could I reserve two Deliboz horses. (One stallion and one mare) please?
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Oh, I am so sorry, this is my bad, and I will add it in to the post, but a requirement i have is that they are nit allowed to be bred or re-sold, to keep my lines exclusive. If you would still like two I can arrange that, but the gender wont matter. Sorry for the inconveineince!
Last edited by Poseikip on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Hey, I saw your post. {Obviously} Do Y'all mind reserving a horse {female preferable, but not nessecary} with good stats and a unique color and breed {don't care that much about breed} If you can that'd be great!! Thanks!!
As long as the requirement that the horse can not be bred, or resold is ok with you i can do that.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Poseikip wrote:Oh, I am so sorry, this is my bad, and I will add it in to the post, but a requirement i have is that they are nit allowed to be bred, to keep my lines exclusive. If you would still like two I can arrange that, but the gender wont matter. Sorry for the inconveineince!
Okay thats fine. I’ll still take two, thanks!
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Poseikip wrote:Oh, I am so sorry, this is my bad, and I will add it in to the post, but a requirement i have is that they are nit allowed to be bred, to keep my lines exclusive. If you would still like two I can arrange that, but the gender wont matter. Sorry for the inconveineince!
Okay thats fine. I’ll still take two, thanks!
Awesome, your reservation will now be notated in the original post.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am