The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying! (A Closed Shop)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying!

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Poseikip wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: 100k for each racer, 50-80k for each shetland.
I'm also only gonna accept 58 speed or higher- I'm picky that way :lol:
Maybe 2 Deliboz, 1 Turkmene, 4 SPs?? Not sure yet, but I wanna see what you guys got :) 8-)
Ok, I can do 58 speed for those racers, but not higher than 60 as I would then have the problem of being beat in comps by my own horses lol. I'm thinking 80k for each shetland as I would usually want more than that. So the price in total would be 620k. :P I will put it in my reservations now!
Ahaha I have that much but it's definitely going to be a setback as I was planning to save up 'till 10 mil..
I hate it when my horses lose against someone else's too- i got ya. 58 is fine ;)
How long do you think it'll take for the horses to be ready?
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
Ok, I can do 58 speed for those racers, but not higher than 60 as I would then have the problem of being beat in comps by my own horses lol. I'm thinking 80k for each shetland as I would usually want more than that. So the price in total would be 620k. :P I will put it in my reservations now!
Ahaha I have that much but it's definitely going to be a setback as I was planning to save up 'till 10 mil..
I hate it when my horses lose against someone else's too- i got ya. 58 is fine ;)
That's a tough one... Delibozes shouldn't take that long, I think Neon is training one right now, Turks I haven't started but they'll be quick as i just have to breed with a pure Turk a few times. Shetlands are a bit iffy. I am trying to keep them Belgian sized and get them to pure at the same time but that's hard. Plus I can't confirm how long it will take Neon to train. My guess is about a week?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Poseikip wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ahaha I have that much but it's definitely going to be a setback as I was planning to save up 'till 10 mil..
That's a tough one... Delibozes shouldn't take that long, I think Neon is training one right now, Turks I haven't started but they'll be quick as i just have to breed with a pure Turk a few times. Shetlands are a bit iffy. I am trying to keep them Belgian sized and get them to pure at the same time but that's hard. Plus I can't confirm how long it will take Neon to train. My guess is about a week?
Wow Belgian sized Shetlands???! Never heard of that... I think all you need to do for me is breed an AC palomino shetland with a higher GP SP stud, and I'll be happy lol.
Just remember I'm VERY VERY VERY picky with my horses and I don't like graying or Tarpan-ish colors ( that means Chestnut and Bay Duns- as you said in chat lol )
Also if your Shetlands really are Belgian-sized that's a bit of an issue cause I need them for In-hand.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
Wow Belgian sized Shetlands???! Never heard of that... I think all you need to do for me is breed an AC palomino shetland with a higher GP SP stud, and I'll be happy lol.
Just remember I'm VERY VERY VERY picky with my horses and I don't like graying or Tarpan-ish colors ( that means Chestnut and Bay Duns- as you said in chat lol )
Also if your Shetlands really are Belgian-sized that's a bit of an issue cause I need them for In-hand.
Oh that might be a problem. See I was breeding them for Log Pull and Obstacle Driving, though I suppose I can try to get you what you need. I hope you'll u derstand if they aren't perfect though. I can lower the price a bit if they aren't good.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Poseikip wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow Belgian sized Shetlands???! Never heard of that... I think all you need to do for me is breed an AC palomino shetland with a higher GP SP stud, and I'll be happy lol.
Oh that might be a problem. See I was breeding them for Log Pull and Obstacle Driving, though I suppose I can try to get you what you need. I hope you'll u derstand if they aren't perfect though. I can lower the price a bit if they aren't good.
It's quite easy to breed a normal SP. Get a mare from the AC (I'd like the foal to be a nice color though- no chestnuts :P ) and use a stud. There are some nice, cheap ones that are quite good looking.
I would do this myself if I had the time and PT.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

wow. Belgian sized Shetlands??!! {Was reading the posts cause I have nothing better to do!! XD} Do you mind sending a link to some of those? I definitely will try to make room for some and they don't need to be trained. Thanks!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Hey this is a great project! Could I reserve two Deliboz horses. (One stallion and one mare) please?
Hi, your horses are ready for you!

Thank you for being so patient, and enjoy your horses!!
Ok thank you! Sorry I wasn’t on earlier! Just so you know, horsegirl821 is my other account so, if you see them there don’t worry, I did not sell them. :D
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:
Hi, your horses are ready for you!

Thank you for being so patient, and enjoy your horses!!
Ok thank you! Sorry I wasn’t on earlier! Just so you know, horsegirl821 is my other account so, if you see them there don’t worry, I did not sell them. :D
Ok, awesome! Neon isn't on right now, but when they are they will accept your offers! :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Poseikip wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok, awesome! Neon isn't on right now, but when they are they will accept your offers! :D
Ok thank you again!
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
Ok thank you again!
Hehe, if you really want to thank us, just reccomend this shop to others :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am