Community Forum

Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! Thanks!! I love them!! Just offered!! Can't wait!! :D
Nice! I love to read that!!! I just got an error saying the player isn't skilled enough to have another horse. I'll put her on ice for you. :)
KK!! I'll check that out...
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! Thanks!! I love them!! Just offered!! Can't wait!! :D
Nice! I love to read that!!! I just got an error saying the player isn't skilled enough to have another horse. I'll put her on ice for you. :)
Yeah, I need to complete a course before getting the last horse. They take so long now, it's like 7 or 8 hours!! It's CRAZY!! So I'll offer the purchase again when that's done!! Thank you so much!! Have a GREAT day!!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Yeah, I need to complete a course before getting the last horse. They take so long now, it's like 7 or 8 hours!! It's CRAZY!! So I'll offer the purchase again when that's done!! Thank you so much!! Have a GREAT day!!
Will do :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Yeah, I need to complete a course before getting the last horse. They take so long now, it's like 7 or 8 hours!! It's CRAZY!! So I'll offer the purchase again when that's done!! Thank you so much!! Have a GREAT day!!
Thanks!!
the.double.r.ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by the.double.r.ranch »

Hello;
What is still avalible????
thanks

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello,
I am a relitively new player, and really interested in beginning a show jumping line, and in particular, looking at breeding some warmbloods.
ATM, I do have enough money to buy a partial heard - that is what i would specifically be interested in, but unfortuanatly not enough space.
As you can probably see from my farm, my goal at the moment, is to get the highest GP and gold stats possible, and train a selection of horses for showing.
Please let me know if I would be a suitable buyer. Many thanks,

Rachel; on behalf of the double R ranch :)
Awesome, are there any of the horses that strike your fancy? I'm needing to find homes for them, so if any of them work we can work something out. :)
Jedi training
Visit My Farm

Post by Jedi training »

Thanks post her for sale under private sales under my name! AT THE PRICE WE TALKED ABOUT.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Yeah, I need to complete a course before getting the last horse. They take so long now, it's like 7 or 8 hours!! It's CRAZY!! So I'll offer the purchase again when that's done!! Thank you so much!! Have a GREAT day!!
I can get the last horse now when you're ready!! Just offered the 5k!!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
I can get the last horse now when you're ready!! Just offered the 5k!!
Awesome! Just approved :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Kaycie
Visit My Farm

Post by Kaycie »

Hey Rodeo_Ace! Noticed you were on this forum post so I thought that I'd try to contact you. Do you know when my American Saddlebred will be ready? I don't know if we're on different time zones cause I didn't see you at all in the chat room when we planned to meet.
Jedi training
Visit My Farm

Post by Jedi training »

I'M VERY MAD BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED MY BELGIAN WARMBLOOD FOR SALE, AT THE PRICE OF 5000 AND PRIVATE SALES!!! RODEO ACE PLEASE DO IT!!!! I'M OUT OF PACENTS!!!!! JEDI TRAINING
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am