The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

FRIESIANS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

FRIESIANS

Post by DestinoRidge »

I have a few non traditional Friesian mixes ranging from 50% to 93%, open to any offers but please don't insult me. These horses aren't bred willy nilly and could go in any direction. No red marks for any of them and all stock is 10 years or younger.

OVOSky

SOLD
Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Re: FRIESIANS

Post by DestinoRidge »

PlayBoyAcapella

Definitely a looker. Has been training since 6 months and could be taken in any direction. I have him up for stud as well with one future foal from a outside mare coming
Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

NorthernBlaze

Not bred or raised by me, bought for broodmare purposes. I do train her daily alongside my other horses, she's showing promise in show jumping, don't miss out!
SOLD
Last edited by DestinoRidge on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

CaliforniaCommemoration

Bred and raised by me, nice little mare. She throws nice foals and is near the end of her training. Would definitely take a look!
Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

PresidentialCommemoration

Very handsome Friesian stud colt!!! 5* for his eval, out of the mare above that is for sale. Color should be interesting, if you want to add some color in your Friesian lines, look no further!
Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Last edited by DestinoRidge on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Destany662 wrote:I have a few non traditional Friesian mixes ranging from 50% to 93%, open to any offers but please don't insult me. These horses aren't bred willy nilly and could go in any direction. No red marks for any of them and all stock is 10 years or younger.

OVOSky

Name your price for this beautiful horse if you still have it!!!!!
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
Destany662 wrote:I have a few non traditional Friesian mixes ranging from 50% to 93%, open to any offers but please don't insult me. These horses aren't bred willy nilly and could go in any direction. No red marks for any of them and all stock is 10 years or younger.

OVOSky

Name your price for this beautiful horse if you still have it!!!!!
They're all still here! He's young and hasn't shown, GP on all of them is rather low. Would 4k be ok?
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

4k sounds good! Send me the link please!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:48 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:48 pm