The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for cheap but good quality Thoroughbred

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Looking for cheap but good quality Thoroughbred

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello All;

Im looking for a cheap Thoroughbred Mare; preferably of breeding age but not too old!
I wont pay above 5 000...
but....In exchange for such a cheap price, I am willing to give my first colt away very cheap to owner...if they like! (i.e. 100 or so...)
Let me know what you think, everyone!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for cheap but good quality Thoroughbred

Post by Nazarach »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello All;

Im looking for a cheap Thoroughbred Mare; preferably of breeding age but not too old!
I wont pay above 5 000...
but....In exchange for such a cheap price, I am willing to give my first colt away very cheap to owner...if they like! (i.e. 100 or so...)
Let me know what you think, everyone!
Aurora

Don't know if she fits your needs, but you can have her; she is about fully trained and has 1 gold, 1 green stat and no reds
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for cheap but good quality Thoroughbred

Post by Royale Ranch »

okay - she looks beautiful... tbh, im not looking for a trained horse right now, but dont mind! can you post her link on here so i can have a look at her???thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 pm