The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<CS> Custom Racers (CLOSED)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Custom Racers

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
That's what I thought! My maximum would be 5 million, I hope that it's enough.
Your horse is up for offers.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1129668

That depends on the horse and your requests. But generally, it should be enough. :)
Offered.

That's good to hear. I got worried for a second there o.O
I'm trying to breed speed and racing bodies into my deliboz herd. Currently they all look like giraffes, and don't have very high speed. The Standardbred's body type is exactly what I need in my lines. And having a trained racer won't hurt either :p
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:

I'm trying to breed speed and racing bodies into my deliboz herd. Currently they all look like giraffes, and don't have very high speed. The Standardbred's body type is exactly what I need in my lines. And having a trained racer won't hurt either :p
Lol. I had people offering 200 million on my horse before. But if you order an untrained horse, it'll cost less. By a mile. Because my training is the "professional" training. With four stats to 100% and all that.

That's common. Kind of known as the giraffe syndrome. To me, at least. I never really had that problem, since I usually have more medium light horses than very light horses. Yes, love the body type of the Standardbred. The trained racer usually means more money. That horse I sold you will do well in Steeplechase, Sprint Racing and Racing.
<CS> Racers
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:

Lol. I had people offering 200 million on my horse before. But if you order an untrained horse, it'll cost less. By a mile. Because my training is the "professional" training. With four stats to 100% and all that.

That's common. Kind of known as the giraffe syndrome. To me, at least. I never really had that problem, since I usually have more medium light horses than very light horses. Yes, love the body type of the Standardbred. The trained racer usually means more money. That horse I sold you will do well in Steeplechase, Sprint Racing and Racing.
I think I'll order another trained horse, 'cause after this I won't have too much money left (totally worth it though) and I'll need to spam the racing comps with these fabulous horses of yours ♥‿♥ why are mine so ugly XD

Thanks for the tip! I'll just compete him in everything and find out if he maybe has a hidden talent.. who knows? A racehorse doing well in Show Jumping and dressage isn't unheard of! >_>
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I think I'll order another trained horse, 'cause after this I won't have too much money left (totally worth it though) and I'll need to spam the racing comps with these fabulous horses of yours ♥‿♥ why are mine so ugly XD

Thanks for the tip! I'll just compete him in everything and find out if he maybe has a hidden talent.. who knows? A racehorse doing well in Show Jumping and dressage isn't unheard of! >_>
Well, the money back isn't always guaranteed. (I have to warn you) and the horse might do badly. But whether or not you buy him is your choice. I won't force anything on anyone. I have to work harder on my elite racers. Getting beaten by the horses I sold. Yes, thank you, I agree that my horses are fabulous. I did put in a lot of effort in them after all.

Sure, if that's what you want. He's yours now, your choice. I agree, maybe.
<CS> Racers
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: I think I'll order another trained horse, 'cause after this I won't have too much money left (totally worth it though) and I'll need to spam the racing comps with these fabulous horses of yours ♥‿♥ why are mine so ugly XD

Well, the money back isn't always guaranteed. (I have to warn you) and the horse might do badly. But whether or not you buy him is your choice. I won't force anything on anyone. I have to work harder on my elite racers. Getting beaten by the horses I sold. Yes, thank you, I agree that my horses are fabulous. I did put in a lot of effort in them after all.

Sure, if that's what you want. He's yours now, your choice. I agree, maybe.
Even if the horse doesn't do very well in comps I wouldn't really mind, Standardbreds have other purposes than competing :D If i got beaten by horses I sold I'd be proud because I bred them, and that means my lines are good (I don't usually sell my horses and even if I did there's no way they'd be good at anything. But you get the point)
Very fabulous. And the effort was worth it, so many people want to buy your horses cause they're some of the best!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: Even if the horse doesn't do very well in comps I wouldn't really mind, Standardbreds have other purposes than competing :D If i got beaten by horses I sold I'd be proud because I bred them, and that means my lines are good (I don't usually sell my horses and even if I did there's no way they'd be good at anything. But you get the point)
Very fabulous. And the effort was worth it, so many people want to buy your horses cause they're some of the best!
Well, I breed to compete and admire and earn money, titles and reputation. And break World Records. Well, I'm a pretty salty person, I guess. Doesn't like to lose. But I've learnt my lesson. Now I don't really care.

Or maybe just to enter in some competitions and win. Who knows. What I won't tolerate is selling my horses for profit. That's the thing that'll land the person on my ban list + ping of shame.
<CS> Racers
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: Even if the horse doesn't do very well in comps I wouldn't really mind, Standardbreds have other purposes than competing :D If i got beaten by horses I sold I'd be proud because I bred them, and that means my lines are good (I don't usually sell my horses and even if I did there's no way they'd be good at anything. But you get the point)
Well, I breed to compete and admire and earn money, titles and reputation. And break World Records. Well, I'm a pretty salty person, I guess. Doesn't like to lose. But I've learnt my lesson. Now I don't really care.

Or maybe just to enter in some competitions and win. Who knows. What I won't tolerate is selling my horses for profit. That's the thing that'll land the person on my ban list + ping of shame.
You mean, buying the horse and selling it for more? Or studding it for a lot of money?
No, I'd definitely never do that. I mean, I need eventers and horses that'll bring speed to my steeds (lol)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: You mean, buying the horse and selling it for more? Or studding it for a lot of money?
No, I'd definitely never do that. I mean, I need eventers and horses that'll bring speed to my steeds (lol)
Just not making money off my hard work. I hate that, amongst other things. Sure, I don't mind if you change the brand or something why would they though my brand is like a designer brand. But just no making money off my horses.

Yes, I that you wouldn't do that. Well, I'm ready to see your order list.
<CS> Racers
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: You mean, buying the horse and selling it for more? Or studding it for a lot of money?
Just not making money off my hard work. I hate that, amongst other things. Sure, I don't mind if you change the brand or something why would they though my brand is like a designer brand. But just no making money off my horses.

Yes, I that you wouldn't do that. Well, I'm ready to see your order list.
Breed: Standardbred (96% +)
Colour: X
Training: Yes, please
Titles: X
Genetic Potential: X
COI: X
Stats: X
Other requests: Speed over 58 please :D
Money offered: 5 million & 10k
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Champi0nBr66der3
Breed:Standardbred
Colour:dapples please
Training:fully trained
Titles:doesent matter
Genetic Potential:55k+
COI:below 80%
Stats:Speed 60+ and stamina 35+ if possible
Other requests:I like smaller mares if you have some shorter ones
Money offered:10 million
Last edited by Dressage Queen on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 pm