The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<CS> Custom Racers (CLOSED)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Custom Racers

Post by Tisha »

Taurus wrote: Fingers crossed that your exam goes well! I know the feeling, I had exams two weeks ago and the teachers didn't even give us time to study, they loaded us up with so much homework that our backpacks weighed roughly the amount of a fully grown male elephant.

Take your time, I'm definitely not in any hurry, my life isn't very eventful so I pretty much stay in the forums, reading farm logs all day...

Don't worry. I do the same. Whenever I want to write one simple sentence, I end up writing an essay; I'm restraining myself. When things get out of hand I can end up writing about 10 paragraphs about being impolite on websites when all the person I'm talking to ever said was, "LMAO" or "ROFL" (I dislike most forms of chat abbreviations, with the exceptions being occasional LOLs and BRB. I believe that using the abbreviations "U", "Ur" and "Y" instead "you", "your/you're" and "why" is being lazy and disrespectful. It's not like you is an extremely long word, people could at least have the decency of writing the WHOLE word when speaking to an acquaintance online!)

Well, I've done it again. You can just ignore everything I wrote in the last paragraph and just skip to here, there's nothing really important I said. I just got carried away.
Anyway, thank you for taking your time to look through your farm and find a possible horse for me. And you can always refuse, I know I'm not offering a lot of money for such great racehorses (I saw that you sold a few for 6 million + !).

Have a good day/evening/night!
Fingers crossed too! It is vital that I do well in order to get into the course I want. Next year, of course. Yes, I agree.

That is what I do when I'm out of turns.
Well, how did you find my Farmlog then? Is there anything I can do to improve it. I erased my story when I joined as I thought newbies and other people will just take a look and leave when they see the sheer amount of words.

Yes, the struggle....especially when I'm a literature student. My teacher told us to write an exact of 102 words(don't ask, the competition requirement or something) and I wrote 1000+. Of course, it wasn't accepted. My views too. I usually avoid people who use too much chat speak on Horse World Online.

Well, I read the whole thing, usually, I read through threads in the forums. Even those posted in 2015. They're really funny. It's not a problem. Usually I won't sell any of my horses, and I don't need the money, but I would like to spread my Racing lines a bit. Not to mention get some pleasure when I see people using my work well. I visited your farm. I see you've bought Retsi's horse, Flash of Pearl. Thus, I've found a mare for you. She'll make a good match if you ever want to breed them. And if you don't have a holding account, I suggest you make one. That will ensure your horses do not age(don't take turns) while they are competing.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1124738

She is currently pregnant from my 66 Speed stallion (I think it's the highest Conformation score for speed, I've never got higher than 66) If you would like the foal, I can sell them to you. If not, I'll just let her birth the foal and then sell her to you. Of course, if you want her.
<CS> Racers
Taurus
Visit My Farm

Post by Taurus »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Taurus wrote: Fingers crossed that your exam goes well! I know the feeling, I had exams two weeks ago and the teachers didn't even give us time to study, they loaded us up with so much homework that our backpacks weighed roughly the amount of a fully grown male elephant.

Take your time, I'm definitely not in any hurry, my life isn't very eventful so I pretty much stay in the forums, reading farm logs all day...

Don't worry. I do the same. Whenever I want to write one simple sentence, I end up writing an essay; I'm restraining myself. When things get out of hand I can end up writing about 10 paragraphs about being impolite on websites when all the person I'm talking to ever said was, "LMAO" or "ROFL" (I dislike most forms of chat abbreviations, with the exceptions being occasional LOLs and BRB. I believe that using the abbreviations "U", "Ur" and "Y" instead "you", "your/you're" and "why" is being lazy and disrespectful. It's not like you is an extremely long word, people could at least have the decency of writing the WHOLE word when speaking to an acquaintance online!)

Well, I've done it again. You can just ignore everything I wrote in the last paragraph and just skip to here, there's nothing really important I said. I just got carried away.
Anyway, thank you for taking your time to look through your farm and find a possible horse for me. And you can always refuse, I know I'm not offering a lot of money for such great racehorses (I saw that you sold a few for 6 million + !).

Have a good day/evening/night!
Fingers crossed too! It is vital that I do well in order to get into the course I want. Next year, of course. Yes, I agree.

That is what I do when I'm out of turns.
Well, how did you find my Farmlog then? Is there anything I can do to improve it. I erased my story when I joined as I thought newbies and other people will just take a look and leave when they see the sheer amount of words.

Yes, the struggle....especially when I'm a literature student. My teacher told us to write an exact of 102 words(don't ask, the competition requirement or something) and I wrote 1000+. Of course, it wasn't accepted. My views too. I usually avoid people who use too much chat speak on Horse World Online.

Well, I read the whole thing, usually, I read through threads in the forums. Even those posted in 2015. They're really funny. It's not a problem. Usually I won't sell any of my horses, and I don't need the money, but I would like to spread my Racing lines a bit. Not to mention get some pleasure when I see people using my work well. I visited your farm. I see you've bought Retsi's horse, Flash of Pearl. Thus, I've found a mare for you. She'll make a good match if you ever want to breed them. And if you don't have a holding account, I suggest you make one. That will ensure your horses do not age(don't take turns) while they are competing.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1124738

She is currently pregnant from my 66 Speed stallion (I think it's the highest Conformation score for speed, I've never got higher than 66) If you would like the foal, I can sell them to you. If not, I'll just let her birth the foal and then sell her to you. Of course, if you want her.
It's great, although I would limit the number of horses listed per post to about 4/5, sometimes it can get very long. Maybe put important sentences in bold?

I took a few literacy courses, but found out I'm better at Math. Even though I despise it.. Well, I guess it's in my blood. My whole family is made up of bankers and human calculators.

I understand, (Even though I have no racing line of my own) you wouldn't really want to sell horses you've worked so hard on, and selling them to random players (like me). And also risking your lines being scattered and mixed up all over the website. Ending up in, perhaps, a Belgian Ardennais breeder's farm. (Highly unlikely, but who knows?)

She's absolutely lovely! Yes, I can imagine their foal being a potential racing champion, although I'm not fond of graying blacks. (Graying chestnuts or palominos wouldn't be as bad, but graying on black stands out too much)
I haven't seen too many bay racehorses; and she's got a nice long face and long legs.
I think I saw a 67 speed. Although the owner could be bluffing, I can't see conformations and it was only written in the horses' notes.
I would love the foal, but I feel that taking it would be pushing it. A top-notch, trained 60 speed mare and a brilliant racing foal? Richer players would pay like 10 million for them both.
How much would you want for the mare (and the foal if you're sure)? I've been competing Flash of Pearl in Local Shows and comps, I can now pay 600k.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Taurus wrote: It's great, although I would limit the number of horses listed per post to about 4/5, sometimes it can get very long. Maybe put important sentences in bold?

I took a few literacy courses, but found out I'm better at Math. Even though I despise it.. Well, I guess it's in my blood. My whole family is made up of bankers and human calculators.

I understand, (Even though I have no racing line of my own) you wouldn't really want to sell horses you've worked so hard on, and selling them to random players (like me). And also risking your lines being scattered and mixed up all over the website. Ending up in, perhaps, a Belgian Ardennais breeder's farm. (Highly unlikely, but who knows?)

She's absolutely lovely! Yes, I can imagine their foal being a potential racing champion, although I'm not fond of graying blacks. (Graying chestnuts or palominos wouldn't be as bad, but graying on black stands out too much)
I haven't seen too many bay racehorses; and she's got a nice long face and long legs.
I think I saw a 67 speed. Although the owner could be bluffing, I can't see conformations and it was only written in the horses' notes.
I would love the foal, but I feel that taking it would be pushing it. A top-notch, trained 60 speed mare and a brilliant racing foal? Richer players would pay like 10 million for them both.
How much would you want for the mare (and the foal if you're sure)? I've been competing Flash of Pearl in Local Shows and comps, I can now pay 600k.
I'll keep that in mind when I finally revamp it. Thank you for your suggestion.

I'm the opposite. Top in Literature but got 3/20 for math. My family...Sales manager and math related stuff too.

Yes. That is accurate. And that is why they cost so much. If you're willing to spend a pretty penny on them, you should be fairly serious about breeding them. My opinion, that is. And I do not usually enter in those "get-rich-quick" kind of competitions, and of course. I spent effort and money in these horses. Some stud fees can be 100K+, I've more than enough money, but still, I might as well make a profit. This is also a money dump for the filthy rich players, who have too much money and nothing to spend on. On the other hand, if someone I dislike/know wouldn't use the horse well, I'll just refuse to sell them any.

The foal, should turn out pretty good. However, it can disappoint as well. However, that particular Broodmare is from one of my best racing lines, notorious for throwing good foals. I dislike greys. They're like slowly, but steadily sucking the colour out if the horse. And it makes it look plain and drab, like my life. (Just the thoughts of a Literature student) Yes, she does. She has good strength and stamina, which is unique for a racer. Since Speed and Strength is sort of like the ends of a spectrum. If the owner isn't Bitapetrone, Baranduin_Brewster, jodie1029 or Retsi, it's probably a lie. Still, if you can, link the horse here.

I've put her up for offers. 300K is alright.
It wouldn't be pushing it. I don't offer things I don't mean. And as mentioned, I don't need the money, though I'm not a billionaire, I'm a pretty rich millionaire. Take it as a welcome gift, and continue playing and enjoying the game!

If you've any questions, feel free to ping me in my Farmlog.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Yes I would love to have him! :D Also, would you have any TBs?
He's up for offers, offer what you think is fair, and if I like it, he's yours, if not, well.

Unfortunately, not yet, but that will probably change as I'm mixing them into my elite grades and Standardbreds. I'll notify you if I do, provided you are interested.

Okay great thank you! I am establishing a line of black racing Thoroughbreds so I'm open to any nice Thoroughbreds! I'll go offer on the Standardbred with my holding account ;)
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

Sorry for not getting back with you sooner. Both of the the horses that you listed are not quite what I was looking for. I am looking for something with more speed. I would appreciate it if you would take another look around your farm as I am still very interested to buy one for you.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:Sorry for not getting back with you sooner. Both of the the horses that you listed are not quite what I was looking for. I am looking for something with more speed. I would appreciate it if you would take another look around your farm as I am still very interested to buy one for you.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Well, you asked for green/gold stamina which I have, but it's a lil hard to get both speed, Stamina and temperament, don't you agree?

Sure, I'll take another look around my farm.
<CS> Racers
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

Yes it can be very hard, thanks for taking a another look around.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:Gender: Any
Breed: Any kind of cross, but should have some Deliboz in it :D
Colour: Something flashy 8-)
Training: Yes
Titles: Not needed, will pay more
Genetic Potential: Any
COI: Any
Stats: Any
Other requests: 56+ speed, 20+ strength, 18+ stamina
Money offered: Negotiable
Looks like I've to breed some Deliboz back into my lines. What do you think if this Stally here? His sire is 66 speed stallion. He's bound to sire some great foals.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1129668
I'm so, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've been away travelling and haven't had the time to check on HWO.
I would love him! How much do you want for him?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I'm so, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've been away travelling and haven't had the time to check on HWO.
I would love him! How much do you want for him?
No worries, though if you've been a lil later he would have probably been sold. I would like at least 300K. If that's alright.
<CS> Racers
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Breed: any
Color: No grey
Training: none
Titles: none
Genetic Potential: 50k+
COI: any