The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<CS> Custom Racers (CLOSED)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Custom Racers

Post by Tisha »

jodie1029 wrote: Gender: mare
Breed: any
Color: No grey
Training: none
Titles: none
Genetic Potential: 50k+
COI: any
Stats: speed 60+ strength 30+ stamina 30+
Other requests: high-strung temperament
Money offered: no more than 6 million
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1298763
Here's a pretty lil filly you might like.
Congrats on breaking a World Record too!
<CS> Racers
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: Gender: mare
Breed: any
Color: No grey
Training: none
Titles: none
Genetic Potential: 50k+
COI: any
Stats: speed 60+ strength 30+ stamina 30+
Other requests: high-strung temperament
Money offered: no more than 6 million
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1298763
Here's a pretty lil filly you might like.
Congrats on breaking a World Record too!
I love her will 5 million be enough and thanks I’m hoping he’ll break another racing record
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

jodie1029 wrote: I love her will 5 million be enough and thanks I’m hoping he’ll break another racing record
Yes, it is enough, she's up for offers.
Hopefully.
<CS> Racers
Taurus
Visit My Farm

Post by Taurus »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Taurus wrote: It's great, although I would limit the number of horses listed per post to about 4/5, sometimes it can get very long. Maybe put important sentences in bold?

I took a few literacy courses, but found out I'm better at Math. Even though I despise it.. Well, I guess it's in my blood. My whole family is made up of bankers and human calculators.

I understand, (Even though I have no racing line of my own) you wouldn't really want to sell horses you've worked so hard on, and selling them to random players (like me). And also risking your lines being scattered and mixed up all over the website. Ending up in, perhaps, a Belgian Ardennais breeder's farm. (Highly unlikely, but who knows?)

She's absolutely lovely! Yes, I can imagine their foal being a potential racing champion, although I'm not fond of graying blacks. (Graying chestnuts or palominos wouldn't be as bad, but graying on black stands out too much)
I haven't seen too many bay racehorses; and she's got a nice long face and long legs.
I think I saw a 67 speed. Although the owner could be bluffing, I can't see conformations and it was only written in the horses' notes.
I would love the foal, but I feel that taking it would be pushing it. A top-notch, trained 60 speed mare and a brilliant racing foal? Richer players would pay like 10 million for them both.
How much would you want for the mare (and the foal if you're sure)? I've been competing Flash of Pearl in Local Shows and comps, I can now pay 600k.
I'll keep that in mind when I finally revamp it. Thank you for your suggestion.

I'm the opposite. Top in Literature but got 3/20 for math. My family...Sales manager and math related stuff too.

Yes. That is accurate. And that is why they cost so much. If you're willing to spend a pretty penny on them, you should be fairly serious about breeding them. My opinion, that is. And I do not usually enter in those "get-rich-quick" kind of competitions, and of course. I spent effort and money in these horses. Some stud fees can be 100K+, I've more than enough money, but still, I might as well make a profit. This is also a money dump for the filthy rich players, who have too much money and nothing to spend on. On the other hand, if someone I dislike/know wouldn't use the horse well, I'll just refuse to sell them any.

The foal, should turn out pretty good. However, it can disappoint as well. However, that particular Broodmare is from one of my best racing lines, notorious for throwing good foals. I dislike greys. They're like slowly, but steadily sucking the colour out if the horse. And it makes it look plain and drab, like my life. (Just the thoughts of a Literature student) Yes, she does. She has good strength and stamina, which is unique for a racer. Since Speed and Strength is sort of like the ends of a spectrum. If the owner isn't Bitapetrone, Baranduin_Brewster, jodie1029 or Retsi, it's probably a lie. Still, if you can, link the horse here.

I've put her up for offers. 300K is alright.
It wouldn't be pushing it. I don't offer things I don't mean. And as mentioned, I don't need the money, though I'm not a billionaire, I'm a pretty rich millionaire. Take it as a welcome gift, and continue playing and enjoying the game!

If you've any questions, feel free to ping me in my Farmlog.
The owner is definitely bluffing. It's actually 59 speed. Belongs to a newer player (joined a few days after I did), they must have bought it on the market.

I've heard about this. Isn't it because the body types clash or something like that? Two 60+ horses can throw a 55. That's probably why breeding racers is much harder than breeding, say, Dressage horses or Log Pulling horses, isn't it?

Again, thank you so, so much for selling your beautiful mare for such a small amount!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Taurus wrote: The owner is definitely bluffing. It's actually 59 speed. Belongs to a newer player (joined a few days after I did), they must have bought it on the market.

I've heard about this. Isn't it because the body types clash or something like that? Two 60+ horses can throw a 55. That's probably why breeding racers is much harder than breeding, say, Dressage horses or Log Pulling horses, isn't it?

Again, thank you so, so much for selling your beautiful mare for such a small amount!
As expected.

Hmm...for all my experience, their body types can be vastly different. If you compare my racers to Malakai10, they are pretty different. (Was bred by Malakai but now owned by Retsi)
Eg:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1010757

His neck is fairly long, with a long back as well. His conformation is good, along with his Breeder's Report and GP.

My horse:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1135590

His neck isn't as long, but he's stouter. He's not better than Malakai's horse, but both are unique in their own way.

The point is, racers can have pretty different bodies and when they sort of clash. The foal turns out...not very nicely.

That being said, I'll go accept your offer now.
<CS> Racers
Taurus
Visit My Farm

Post by Taurus »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Taurus wrote: The owner is definitely bluffing. It's actually 59 speed. Belongs to a newer player (joined a few days after I did), they must have bought it on the market.

As expected.

Hmm...for all my experience, their body types can be vastly different. If you compare my racers to Malakai10, they are pretty different. (Was bred by Malakai but now owned by Retsi)
Eg:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1010757

His neck is fairly long, with a long back as well. His conformation is good, along with his Breeder's Report and GP.

My horse:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1135590

His neck isn't as long, but he's stouter. He's not better than Malakai's horse, but both are unique in their own way.

The point is, racers can have pretty different bodies and when they sort of clash. The foal turns out...not very nicely.

That being said, I'll go accept your offer now.
Yes, both horses have their adantages (and disadvantages, I guess, every horse has at least one).

Racers are diverse, and none are better. I'm going to have to find out what kind of racehorse I'll breed. I think I want extremely long legs, medium length neck, downhill build, medium length face. Although it's going to be hard without conformation info. I'll just save up!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Taurus wrote: Racers are diverse, and none are better. I'm going to have to find out what kind of racehorse I'll breed. I think I want extremely long legs, medium length neck, downhill build, medium length face. Although it's going to be hard without conformation info. I'll just save up!
Indeed. It'll come with time. Took me one year to firmly establish my racing line. Then 3 months for my breeding to improve. Then 4 months plus to breed my Standardbred racers. So yeah. I took a pretty long time. Now, my mixes are the best. Probably cause they're a mash up of all the best qualities from my Grades, Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds.

Yes, it won't be easy, but you'll get there. I don't have premium sometimes because I'm not allowed to spend any money on anything online. Nevertheless, if I can do it, so can you.
<CS> Racers
Taurus
Visit My Farm

Post by Taurus »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Taurus wrote: Racers are diverse, and none are better. I'm going to have to find out what kind of racehorse I'll breed. I think I want extremely long legs, medium length neck, downhill build, medium length face. Although it's going to be hard without conformation info. I'll just save up!
Indeed. It'll come with time. Took me one year to firmly establish my racing line. Then 3 months for my breeding to improve. Then 4 months plus to breed my Standardbred racers. So yeah. I took a pretty long time. Now, my mixes are the best. Probably cause they're a mash up of all the best qualities from my Grades, Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds.

Yes, it won't be easy, but you'll get there. I don't have premium sometimes because I'm not allowed to spend any money on anything online. Nevertheless, if I can do it, so can you.
You must have been playing for quite a while now! That's a very long time. All that hard work definitely payed off, you're breaking World Records, your racers are considered some of the best on HWO, and many players are spending small fortunes to own/breed to your horses.
What crosses do you reccommend? I was thinking Deliboz x Thoroughbred, but then again, I'm pretty new to this game.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Taurus wrote: You must have been playing for quite a while now! That's a very long time. All that hard work definitely payed off, you're breaking World Records, your racers are considered some of the best on HWO, and many players are spending small fortunes to own/breed to your horses.
What crosses do you reccommend? I was thinking Deliboz x Thoroughbred, but then again, I'm pretty new to this game.
Yes, almost two years, in fact. I'm planning to play as long as the game is still functioning. Hmm...yes, but I do try to improve them more and more, though. Am aiming for either the Steeplechasing or Racing Records. Wherever my horses decide to head. Sometimes, you just need instinct. That's all. Yeah, sometimes I feel bad if the newer players with less money buy my horses. I usually charge more from richer players. Definitely.

Hmmm...when it comes to crosses. I don't really recommend Thoroughbreds unless you can find a awesome stud or mare out there. With lower COI, unless you prefer high COI, then by all means, go for it. Deliboz...I started from that breed. They have good lines. I would say just let your instinct guide you. I was randomly breeding when I first started. Bought a part Thoroughbred from someone and started breeding like crazy. I suggest you just experiment for a little while and just go with what you like the most. And Grades(mashup of too many breeds to list) are good too. That way if you decide to head to a particular breed, it's easier. Eg: I decided to breed Standardbreds. Now my grades all turned into Standardbreds.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Lcameron wrote:Gender:any
Breed:any (although wouldn’t mind Arabian)
Colour:any
Training:yes
Titles:preferably
Genetic Potential:any
COI:any
Stats:green speed
Other requests:
Money offered: depends on the horse
I’m looking for a well trained horse for competitive purposes so anything that is in that circle of training and talent I’ll look at
How's this guy?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1236279
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 am