The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wanted

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted

Post by Jardine_Horses »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote: Sounds good to me :D I will not be on again today but I will be on tomorrow around the same time.... and if you need more time I can wait :D :D :D
Let me know when u r next online ;) its not urgent but would like to get soon ;)
Oh gosh, Wi-Fi just came back up sorry for the wait... I will put them up for offers so you can put them up when you are ready :D :D :D
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

No problems,! :)
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:
Let me know when u r next online ;) its not urgent but would like to get soon ;)
Oh gosh, Wi-Fi just came back up sorry for the wait... I will put them up for offers so you can put them up when you are ready :D :D :D
No problems! I've offered now, thank you v much! :) :) :)
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

honeybunny wrote:I have many high stat mares that i am willing to sell and a few good colts too! Visit my farm to see them!!
Thankyou. I have looked at your farm and am interested in HB THE TIGER OF D'natio and HB CLOUDED DREAMS. Are you willing to sell either of these and for how much?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HB TIGER OD D'natio is for sale for 700 and HB CLOUDED DREAMS for 1,000
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Tiger is weaned and ready to be sold
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

honeybunny wrote:HB TIGER OD D'natio is for sale for 700 and HB CLOUDED DREAMS for 1,000
Awesome. I will take both of them if u would like to put them up for offer?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

ok
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Thank you for buying them, and I hope they give you lots of great foals!!!!
P.s if you ever wan't to sell them let me know and I will buy them back if I have room.
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

honeybunny wrote:Thank you for buying them, and I hope they give you lots of great foals!!!!
P.s if you ever wan't to sell them let me know and I will buy them back if I have room.
Thank you very much! I will keep their names :)
And I sure will keep in touch! If u want to stud the stallion, let me know and I will put him up for you at $1 ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:01 am