The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[SOLD]AC Tarpan Mare for Sale or Trade

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Hilayla
Visit My Farm

[SOLD]AC Tarpan Mare for Sale or Trade

Post by Hilayla »

I'm working creating a Manipuri Pony from Scratch and trying to get a Tarpan mare to create a Mongolian. I adopted this mare but her eval is only 2 0f 5 for both Mongolian and Manipuri. I would like to sell or trade her for an adopted Tarpan mare that evaluates closer to one of those. She has movement in the red and I am not as concerned about red stats at this time as I am in creating a larger gene pool. I'm willing to buy a book to evaluate her for other possible breeds if I can afford it. She's up for offers and you can message me or ping me here if you would like to offer a trade.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1310236

I wouldn't get your hopes up about this one, she's rather weak. This mare runs about average, speed-wise. Hard to tell, stamina-wise. Looks like she'll hold up though. Bloody mare keeps stepping on her own feet, doesn't move nice at all. Your mare has a good tempo about her. The balance on this mare is what I'd call standard. Hard to tell how agile this mare is, seems about average. If you could measure this mare's intelligence on a scale of 1 to 10, it would rate a good 5.

GP 32,567
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 pm