Community Forum

Paint horse awareness

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Paint horse awareness

Post by allaroo »

From now until May 31st, I will be breeding Paint Horses for the public. Mares=$5,000 Stallions=$3,000. Please post a filled out form below for each horse you want.(HGP will not be below 45k).

What gender-
What age-
Color preference-

I will be breeding them per order. I am trying to get more people into paint horses to help with the breed's quality. HGP and conformation will be random.(please note, I am not selling from my personal stock. I will be breeding random stock together to get the horse you need.)

I do however have random paint horses that I no longer need in this pasture if you do not wan't to wait for your order. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48182
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Re: Paint horse awareness

Post by RedSky »

For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

RedSky wrote:For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Hi am am interested in paint horses I have got some but I need fillys and mares the most but I saw this horse in you for sale area I was wondering how much
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1418087

Thanks
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RedSky »

Make an offer
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

RedSky wrote:For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Would you take 3000 or is that too low
Become a Patron!