The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paint horse awareness

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Paint horse awareness

Post by allaroo »

From now until May 31st, I will be breeding Paint Horses for the public. Mares=$5,000 Stallions=$3,000. Please post a filled out form below for each horse you want.(HGP will not be below 45k).

What gender-
What age-
Color preference-

I will be breeding them per order. I am trying to get more people into paint horses to help with the breed's quality. HGP and conformation will be random.(please note, I am not selling from my personal stock. I will be breeding random stock together to get the horse you need.)

I do however have random paint horses that I no longer need in this pasture if you do not wan't to wait for your order. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48182
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Re: Paint horse awareness

Post by RedSky »

For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

RedSky wrote:For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Hi am am interested in paint horses I have got some but I need fillys and mares the most but I saw this horse in you for sale area I was wondering how much
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1418087

Thanks
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RedSky »

Make an offer
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

RedSky wrote:For anyone who is looking to get into the paint breed, I also have some quarters x Spanish barbs that have successfully bred paint foals for sale, these horses are great for anyone who wishes to breed new paint bloodlines, I am willing to offer them for as little as a dollar as I too want to promote Paint breed interest. Sorry Allaroo for hijacking your post!
Would you take 3000 or is that too low
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 pm