The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Feather Hill's Equestrian Sales Page

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Feather Hill's Equestrian Sales Page

Post by WichitaFeather »

After a recent incident with a player, I will be strictly doing my sales on this page for my breeds.
Introduction:
Hello, I am Wichita, you can call me Wich. I am a somewhat new player but am familiar with this game as I used to be an avid howrse player and came across this site and have fallen in love since. I am working on building a great reputation on this site, therefore I will be holding my breeds to a high standard as well as price.
Rules:
- Rules for each breed do change. Some may or may not have specific rules.
- Some horses are already put up for offers or the base price if the breed has no rules set in place. Some will require you to post your offer with the agreement to my TOS on this page.
- In the event that my TOS is not followed, you will recieve a warning, and if that is not followed I will contact the admins. I do have the right to decline any offers, or to sell to people I do not feel comfortable to sell to. Please be respectful of that.
- Bid wars are welcome on horses, this is not first come, first serve.
- Names can be changed of course but I ask you to keep my brand in the name.
My Sales and Breeds:
Irish Draught

Intro:
I am breeding my Irish Draughts for cross country, as well as some for dressage. They have high strength, stamina and agility. Some also have high movement.
TOS:
Studs and sales can be placed however you wish.
Sales:

Ice Coffee

Colt with amazing movement and good strength for the breed.
Up for 50k, you can post offers here.
Anglo-Arabians:
Intro:
These guys are my prized possessions and my babies. I have multiple Anglo-Arabians in the top 10, even the top 5 charts in their breed, as well as all through the breed page. I am breeding them specifically for speed and stamina at the moment, some making it up to 64 speed so far. They mainly specialize in racing, pole bending, and Sprint Racing, but are not limited to.
TOS:
Studs bought from me with 59+ speed, the stud fee must stay in the range of 30-100k+
Do not resell a Anglo you bought from me for more without training. With training that is acceptable.
Offers are to be posted here with an agreement to my TOS. (Only with Anglo-arabs with 59+ Speed)
Sales:

Name me

Mare with 59 speed. Is frozen at 4 years until sold.
Asking for offers around 75k.

High Flyer

Stallion, High strung, 58 speed. Is frozen at 3 years until sold.
Asking for offers around 60k.

Sweet Like Candy

60 Speed Highstrung 17+ year old mare
Asking for 35k or so.

Sunrise Horizon

Well rounded confo, 5 stat broodmare
Taking offers

Others:

Intro: I occasionally buy brood mares for projects or for fun. All horses here have no rules unless stated other wise.
Sales:

Misfit

Mix to Anglo-Arab Brood mare with 5* eval
Taking offers.

Atlantic Angels

Mix to Anglo-Arab Broodmare with 5* Eval
Taking offers

Specked Angel

Mix to Anglo-Arab Broodmare with 5* Eval
Taking offers
Last edited by WichitaFeather on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:00 am, edited 34 times in total.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Re: Feather Hill's Equestrian Sales Page

Post by WichitaFeather »

Updated with a Anglo-Arab.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

New Anglo-arabian filly added.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

Updated.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

Bump, updated with more Irish Draughts
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Hi i am interested in Royal Flush and am open to most pricing..... even a trade....... I also wondering how you freeze a horse at a age?
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

honeybunny wrote:Hi i am interested in Royal Flush and am open to most pricing..... even a trade....... I also wondering how you freeze a horse at a age?
Hello.
As said in my rules I need you to say an agreement with my TOS, this stated below the header to my Anglo-Arabians. As for price, I would like 100k or so for Royal flush. A fair offer in that range will be considered. I have him "frozen" on a second account in which I do not use turns in order to keep all of these horses at the same age, making them able to compete until you choose to retire them if you choose to.

If you agree to my TOS for my Anglo Arabians I ask that you quote the TOS section of that breed with an agreement to my terms. That way in the future if I decide to change anything, you have quoted exactly what I had written at the time. If you have any more questions, or want to know more about Royal flush please feel free to ask.

Thank you
-Wich
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

ok thank you!! Your price is very fair for this wonderful horse!! I will need to make the money, and it might take a bit so if some one comes up with money on hand plz don't hesitate to sell him, I will not mind(though i would love to own him).
Thank you!!
P.s i will agree to terms, but i have to go right now so i will have to agree next time i am on.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

honeybunny wrote:ok thank you!! Your price is very fair for this wonderful horse!! I will need to make the money, and it might take a bit so if some one comes up with money on hand plz don't hesitate to sell him, I will not mind(though i would love to own him).
Thank you!!
P.s i will agree to terms, but i have to go right now so i will have to agree next time i am on.
Thank you anyways :)
Wichita2
Visit My Farm

Post by Wichita2 »

Lillian.equestrian wrote:Ping
Hello Lillian, I see you keep offering on Royal Flush. Please read my TOS and how much I would like for my stallion.
Thank you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 pm