Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SwishStables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

|AS| Horse Sales! Many breeds!

Post by SwishStables »

Sales
All of these horses are my sales, prices are negotiable to an extent, please comment if you would like to ask questions, know more about the horses parents, and more. Do not get UPSET if I decline your bid, it is my choice. Bid wars are fine, I do not accept offers til about four days later, just to get every buyer in. Horses may be older then on their explanation card :) that is because im training, Have fun shopping :)

(ps, if you have requests for me to breed a horse for you, it may be done)
DISCLAIMER
I currently am training horses, I take about 3 to four years, depending on the tactics I use. Currently on 10 day course, still upgrading. Let me know if you'd like a horse trained. Have a lot of space!
I do move the horses once they're done to my second account. Abbae1, be aware of this.
Thoroughbreds
Most of my thoroughbreds are over 55 speed, please take this into account when you are offering, these horses have expensive studs to make them look and be the way they are. Most studs are OVER 100k, you DONT have to offer this high, but just understand this, also take into account that some stallions may be priced more then mares, that is because their genetic line. Be aware of this, you can ask for studding on any stallion that is STILL forsale

|AS| Wings Image

Gorgeous Mare, Asking about 18k, can negotiate, has 55 speed

|AS| Saint Production

At the time I put this up, she was pregnant with her first born! She is much older, I suggest you click and look into her looks, shes a stunning mare! Asking 25k (57 speed) Can Negotiate

|AS| Limited Bun

Stunning stallion, would make great foals, 58 speed, asking around 26k, can negotiate. Can also go up for stud for 10k, usually this speed goes up for more. Let me know!

|As| Oka'la

Beautiful filly, may be older when you look into, since I am training. 56 speed Buckskin, asking around 24k and or more. Can Negotiate

|AS| Ebony

Stunning filly! Would produce good foals, 56 speed. Asking around 22k, can negotiate to extent
!

|AS| Tattered Flake

Stunning stallion, would really make good foals, asking around 20k, depends the age he is when you offer. Stud fee is around 15k, just because of his coat and speed. Negotiable

|AS| Skippin Approval

Newborn Colt, Stunner! 56 Speed, Asking around 16k, can negotiate

|AS| Gambling Frolic

Stunning filly, 55 speed . Asking around 18k, beautiful coat. Can Negotiate
Arabians
My Arabians go for cheaper then the thoroughbreds, this is because they are popular in the game. Most have high gp and nice stats, I usually breed at 65+gp. Please take this into knowledge when you offer, these horses took a lot of time to get in shape!

|AS| Lion Ash

Real classy! Gorgeous coat. Since she is older, she will sell for about 6k, can negotiate to her age around the time of your offer.

|AS| Sienna Speckles

80% arabian, but she makes up the 20% in her beautiful coat! one more breed and her foals will produce full arabians, Would really help mixing up your coat genetics! asking about 12k
Extra horses
These horses vary in breeds, and GP, their price is explained under their advertisement. Please take each into consideration

|AS| Interstellar Bucker

Would produce high stat foals 59kgp, Priced around 20k, negotiable. Still young Friesian

|AS| Kinetic to Destination

paint horse, will negotiate. Offer any price

Horses Sold
-Organic Daze, Sold to Annie Training, 18k - Thank you for your purchase! Hope he produces great foals!
Last edited by SwishStables on June 15th, 2018, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Re: |AS| Horse Sales! Many breeds!

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

They all look very nice. :)
MiniPonyGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by MiniPonyGirl »

What is the very least you would do for http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1378188
MiniPonyGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by MiniPonyGirl »

Become a Patron!