The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunset Meadows sales!-High Quality Pure Arabians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunset Meadows sales!

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Aw thanks! Posting a horse for sale...willing to help you becuase I love your horses and have read your farm log since the beginning :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/602870
Thanks, this girl will be useful for me!
Did you? I used to think it's not so interesting to read all that stuff)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Aw thanks! Posting a horse for sale...willing to help you becuase I love your horses and have read your farm log since the beginning :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/602870
Thanks, this girl will be useful for me!
Did you? I used to think it's not so interesting to read all that stuff)
Oh trust me, I like to read the first post then look at the person's farm. From that point and forward, I decide if I want to keep on reading or not. Your farm caught my eye, I liked your goal and you seemed dedicated. :D glad she will help you
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Oh trust me, I like to read the first post then look at the person's farm. From that point and forward, I decide if I want to keep on reading or not. Your farm caught my eye, I liked your goal and you seemed dedicated. :D glad she will help you
I'm truly dedicated to my goal, that's right. It's very interesting quest to breed good horses and get some traits that didn't exist in the game before. I'm aiming for green strength again, but this time it'll be more difficult.
I really improved my English since I've started my log. I used Google a lot in the beginning, but I'm more confident now.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Oh trust me, I like to read the first post then look at the person's farm. From that point and forward, I decide if I want to keep on reading or not. Your farm caught my eye, I liked your goal and you seemed dedicated. :D glad she will help you
I'm truly dedicated to my goal, that's right. It's very interesting quest to breed good horses and get some traits that didn't exist in the game before. I'm aiming for green strength again, but this time it'll be more difficult.
I really improved my English since I've started my log. I used Google a lot in the beginning, but I'm more confident now.
Hmm, maybe I should start with French again! Becuase Canadians are bilingual, (they should speak 2 languages) I am quite behind...the last time I have spoken French is in elementary, the most I can do is say hi in French!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Hmm, maybe I should start with French again! Becuase Canadians are bilingual, (they should speak 2 languages) I am quite behind...the last time I have spoken French is in elementary, the most I can do is say hi in French!
You should! It's a whole new world which opens with every language you learn.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Hmm, maybe I should start with French again! Becuase Canadians are bilingual, (they should speak 2 languages) I am quite behind...the last time I have spoken French is in elementary, the most I can do is say hi in French!
Thanks so much! I'm going to log into my other account in a minute, so tell me if you want any other horses bought.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: You should! It's a whole new world which opens with every language you learn.
Thanks so much! I'm going to log into my other account in a minute, so tell me if you want any other horses bought.
I think we may start together. I have some free time each day, so I could accompany you with the first tough time. I think French won't be too hard for us.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Thanks so much! I'm going to log into my other account in a minute, so tell me if you want any other horses bought.[/quote]
I think we may start together. I have some free time each day, so I could accompany you with the first tough time. I think French won't be too hard for us.[/quote]
That would be lovely! Sorry it took me so long, the wifi was down. My dad came over to fix the light and I guess crashed? the wifi.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: You should! It's a whole new world which opens with every language you learn.
I think we may start together. I have some free time each day, so I could accompany you with the first tough time. I think French won't be too hard for us.[/quote]
That would be lovely! Sorry it took me so long, the wifi was down. My dad came over to fix the light and I guess crashed? the wifi.[/quote]
It's okay.
I'll figure it out tomorrow and write my thoughts to you. Good night!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Thanks so much! I'm going to log into my other account in a minute, so tell me if you want any other horses bought.[/quote]
That would be lovely! Sorry it took me so long, the wifi was down. My dad came over to fix the light and I guess crashed? the wifi.[/quote]
It's okay.
I'll figure it out tomorrow and write my thoughts to you. Good night![/quote]
Nice! I was wondering if http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/589045 is yours?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:22 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:22 pm