The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} Breeding stock for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} Breeding stock for sale

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: Thanks! Are you breeding Arabs, or I'm wrong?
Breeding arabs
I have one colt, I wonder if he'll be useful for you: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/621130[/quote]
Aw thanks! I focus on pure arabs, but I am in love with him :D :)[/quote]
He's mixed, so his progeny will return to pure very quickly. Can I post him for sale?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Lovely! :D
Thanks! Are you breeding Arabs, or I'm wrong?
Breeding arabs[/quote]
I have one colt, I wonder if he'll be useful for you: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/621130[/quote]
He's mixed, so his progeny will return to pure very quickly. Can I post him for sale?[/quote]
Yes, of course! Post him whenever you're on,and I will get him. :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Lovely! :D
Thanks! Are you breeding Arabs, or I'm wrong?
Breeding arabs[/quote]
He's mixed, so his progeny will return to pure very quickly. Can I post him for sale?[/quote]

Thanks! I got him! Put any "extra" horses up, I LOVE your stock and I'm willing to take any that you don't need in.
CowgirlRebecca
Visit My Farm

Post by CowgirlRebecca »

Do you have any stallions left?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re:

Post by Farant »

CowgirlRebecca wrote:Do you have any stallions left?
Yes, you can check my sales pasture, if you like a colt, just write me a note here and I'll post it for sale, because I didn't do that for the last breeding's foals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I have some colts for you!

Grandsons of a champions and grand champions. Handsome and very trainable. They will make a great addition to your stables!

34% COI

horse-type, medium
About average strength, nothing exciting. Well, his natural speed is good. Might want to consider racing this one. This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. Who needs a watch when you've got this colt, he's got great tempo. This is one balanced horse! Your colt looks to be as agile as most. Wow, this is one smart colt. He knows what he's doing after only one lesson!
Stamina Tempo Balance Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 63,478

42% COI

Horse-type, light
his colt seems as strong as average. This colt is pretty fast! Nice colt has a ton of stamina to spare. He'll go the distance for you! This colt takes steady, certain strides. This colt keeps time like a musician. Nice colt! Really knows how to keep himself balanced. This colt is sprightly, you should be proud! I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
Stamina Tempo Intelligence Balance Horse Genetic Potential: 60,432

1.200 for each!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm