The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Totina
Visit My Farm

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post by Totina »

This thread is going to be used to list all the horses I have for sale at the moment. Most of the horses will be mares and stallions that I have used in any of my current breeding projects but sometimes I might sell some foals that are somewhat good but not good enough to qualify for my breeding goals. Sometimes I might even sell fully trained horses.

My current main projects are arabians with many gold/green stats and no negative stats (and good conformation for the breed) and improving forest horses in both skill and GP.

My smaller side projects are to breed a horse with full leopard pattern and horses with as low GP as possible for the quest to breed a foal with 10k GP or less.

Current sale information:
Since I am working on several projects with a clear goal in mind I usually end up rehoming most of the foals because they don't quite meet the requirements I have set up. This usually means that perfectly fine colts and fillies are removed from the game just because there is a limit to how many horses you can own and I need to save the space for the horses I will be able to use in my breeding programs.
I have decided that instead of rehoming them immediately I will put them up for sale and only rehome them if no one has claimed them before they turn 4 years old. This will make sure that my current breeding projects are shared with everyone who wants to work with similar goals.

I am also currently working on adding more variations of coat colors to my color guide and these foals will be offers only until I have the pictures I need. If no one has put a bid on them when their pictures are saved and added to my guide they will get a direct sale price instead and be for sale until they turn 4 years old. After that they will be rehomed if no one has either bought them directly or placed an offer.
Foals that don't have any useful coat colors will have a direct sale price from the start, with the option to place an offer for a lower price.

Offers that are extremely low will not be accepted until the horse turns 4 years of age. If your offer is somewhat reasonable I may accept it as soon as I don't need the foal anymore (if I get the desired pictures for my color guide for example), which may be at any age before 4 years old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fully Trained
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arabian Project

Forest Horse Project

Leopard Project

Low GP Project
Last edited by Totina on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 380 times in total.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 4 available

Post by Totina »

A few mares have been added to the list of sales.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 4 available

Post by Totina »

More horses added to the sales list.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 7 available

Post by Toadally »

hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

toads200 wrote:hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
Not right now.
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

toads200 wrote:hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
I have a somewhat trained horse 4 sale , do you want it?
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

suzi2004 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/36706 here he is toads200 , if you want him.
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

suzi2004 wrote:
suzi2004 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/36706 here he is toads200 , if you want him.
he is great 4 log pulling too.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 5 available

Post by Toadally »

Well I actually found a full trained horse that was only $100 so I should be good for now but, thank you for showing him to me :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 5 available

Post by Totina »

A fully trained stallion is now for sale, and a colt with several gold/green stats.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:19 am