The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<CS> Ranch Sales (6 or 5 Gold/Green Stat Deliboz) Anglo-Arabs,Thoroughbreds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Ranch Sales (6 or 5 Gold/Green Stat Deliboz) Anglo-Arabs,Thoroughbreds

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Ikr,when you reply,it's either at three a.m. in the morning or when I'm in school.
I'll transfer them to my other account to stop them from aging.
Same! Ok, I'm on PST time. what are you on? And when is the best time to pick them up that works for you.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Ikr,when you reply,it's either at three a.m. in the morning or when I'm in school.
I'll transfer them to my other account to stop them from aging.
Same! Ok, I'm on PST time. what are you on? And when is the best time to pick them up that works for you.
SGT time, right now for you is zzz time. It's almost nine p.m. here though
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:SGT time, right now for you is zzz time. It's almost nine p.m. here though
Hmm. So 7-8am for you is 3-4pm for me. Can you do that? It seems like the most in the middle solution. Or latter, I can catch you my time anytime through Thursday of this week. Just let me know.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:SGT time, right now for you is zzz time. It's almost nine p.m. here though
Hmm. So 7-8am for you is 3-4pm for me. Can you do that? It seems like the most in the middle solution. Or latter, I can catch you my time anytime through Thursday of this week. Just let me know.
Right, I'll be going to school tmr, so I'll be awake at 7, I'll see if you're online
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Right, I'll be going to school tmr, so I'll be awake at 7, I'll see if you're online
Ugh. Missed you again. Try again tomorrow?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Ugh. Missed you again. Try again tomorrow?
Tmr? Alright
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Hmmm. It's currently 9 in the morning where I am which means it's 6pm for you? Which means 7am in the morning for me (tomorrow) is 10pm for you. Would that work? I can also get up earlier if that works better for you.

This is turning to be quite an interesting challenge.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Hmmm. It's currently 9 in the morning where I am which means it's 6pm for you? Which means 7am in the morning for me (tomorrow) is 10pm for you. Would that work? I can also get up earlier if that works better for you.

I'm sorry about the time difficulties. I've put your two horses in a barn to stop them from aging.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/27986
I'm sure that they will help you earn back the money you've paid them for. (Look at Light Monarch)
Since the sale has been so delayed, I will give you a discount to apologize for the inconvenience.
Ping me when you're online in the morning and see that I'm on. Vice versa for me too. :D
I usually sleep at around 11+. On school days, I wake up at 6+ a.m. and am on until 7.20 a.m.
Usually, I go to school every weekday :lol:
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:Hmmm. It's currently 9 in the morning where I am which means it's 6pm for you? Which means 7am in the morning for me (tomorrow) is 10pm for you. Would that work? I can also get up earlier if that works better for you.

I'm sorry about the time difficulties. I've put your two horses in a barn to stop them from aging.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/27986
I'm sure that they will help you earn back the money you've paid them for. (Look at Light Monarch)
Since the sale has been so delayed, I will give you a discount to apologize for the inconvenience.
Ping me when you're online in the morning and see that I'm on. Vice versa for me too. :D
I usually sleep at around 11+. On school days, I wake up at 6+ a.m. and am on until 7.20 a.m.
Usually, I go to school every weekday :lol:
It's all good! I haven't been on much at all so I'm not worried. I will try and catch you when I can! With classes starting and my work schedule being so random I don't have a set time I can jump on. So let me see if I can't find something a little more settled and give you a solid time when we both will be on. Thanks so much for waiting this long!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:58 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:58 am