The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<CS> Ranch Sales (6 or 5 Gold/Green Stat Deliboz) Anglo-Arabs,Thoroughbreds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Ranch Sales (6 or 5 Gold/Green Stat Deliboz) Anglo-Arabs,Thoroughbreds

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Oh, and with brown hair w/ gold highlights here and there. What's your pick? Thoroughbred or arab? We're picking up horses and we have the choice of 2
Your hair? What thoroughbred or arab? :?:
Yup my hair. Just recently moved to a ranch and I'm looking for a horse o my own.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote: Yup my hair. Just recently moved to a ranch and I'm looking for a horse o my own.
So lucky,I live in a country with little land to spare.I can't own more than 2 dogs,not that I own any all. :)
Maybe a cross?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Yup my hair. Just recently moved to a ranch and I'm looking for a horse o my own.
So lucky,I live in a country with little land to spare.I can't own more than 2 dogs,not that I own any all. :)
Maybe a cross?
I admit, I am very lucky! I live up north (Canada) were the population is a bit more spread out. Brought a dog to the ranch, a terrier cross. A cross for horses sounds good, the search commences for a horse again...
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote: I admit, I am very lucky! I live up north (Canada) were the population is a bit more spread out. Brought a dog to the ranch, a terrier cross. A cross for horses sounds good, the search commences for a horse again...
If we could make a forum for us,(me you,Farant) to chat lol :lol:
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I admit, I am very lucky! I live up north (Canada) were the population is a bit more spread out. Brought a dog to the ranch, a terrier cross. A cross for horses sounds good, the search commences for a horse again...
Lol how cool would that be! I believe that velvetpie16, suzi2004 and Lillian stables have one in general chitchat to do It!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Lol how cool would that be! I believe that velvetpie16, suzi2004 and Lillian stables have one in general chitchat to do It!
Guys I'm here! Should we create another theme and name it somehow?)
Steph you're looking for a horse? Awesome!
Actually, I have some free land near the small town, but there's no work and no money and nothing. But it's possible to make a cheap home there. I myself want to buy a small patch of land and keep goats and horses and chickens and all that pretty useful animals.

Partner (tell me your name, I earned it :lol: ), I want Dappled Monarch if she's still available. I picked her as a pair for Promise.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Lol how cool would that be! I believe that velvetpie16, suzi2004 and Lillian stables have one in general chitchat to do It![/quote]
Guys I'm here! Should we create another theme and name it somehow?)
Steph you're looking for a horse? Awesome!
Actually, I have some free land near the small town, but there's no work and no money and nothing. But it's possible to make a cheap home there. I myself want to buy a small patch of land and keep goats and horses and chickens and all that pretty useful animals.

Partner (tell me your name, I earned it :lol: ), I want Dappled Monarch if she's still available. I picked her as a pair for Promise.[/quote]
That would be cool!
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool! What's your choice? Arabian or Throghbred? ChampionBreeder thinks a cross would be cool :D
Really? Free land? Sounds pretty exciting! Goats and cows and chickens, cool!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Rodeo Ace,hello! It's not actually a candy store
Some of the horses actually have training because they are promising and will obviously cost more than the untrained ones.I will have to take the amount of training into consideration.
(And I'm broke,like seriously broke...) :lol:
It may not be a candy store - yes - but I see nice horses as candy sometimes. When a breeder can produce many of them without loosing any of their original stats it's even better!

It's all good to me. I know the value of a good trained horse. The ones with promise end up bringing in more money than I spend on them anyway. What are you asking prices for the two?

"I was thinking these guys?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/610518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634293"
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: That would be cool!
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool! What's your choice? Arabian or Throghbred? ChampionBreeder thinks a cross would be cool :D
Really? Free land? Sounds pretty exciting! Goats and cows and chickens, cool!
I would prefer a cross too. I think that crosses are more willing to live without any specific treatment.
Yes! Or I could pick a land from our country, pretty good amount , but very far away from European part of Russia. I think I would choose something in between, several acres of land in some village. My family would prefer to buy less than an acre just for fun. I may start from that. But for me working with your own land means much more fun than just sitting there and admiring sunsets.
We NEED topic for that kind of talking! Gonna make one now in Chit chat.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Rodeo Ace,hello! It's not actually a candy store
Some of the horses actually have training because they are promising and will obviously cost more than the untrained ones.I will have to take the amount of training into consideration.
(And I'm broke,like seriously broke...) :lol:
It may not be a candy store - yes - but I see nice horses as candy sometimes. When a breeder can produce many of them without loosing any of their original stats it's even better!

It's all good to me. I know the value of a good trained horse. The ones with promise end up bringing in more money than I spend on them anyway. What are you asking prices for the two?

"I was thinking these guys?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/610518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634293"
I think about 25,000 to 30,000 for the first (because of training and stud fee)
And perhaps 8000 to 9000 for the second.
Well,depends on whether you want me to train them and till what percentage :D
lol,the candy part :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 pm