The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Introducing The Dollar Pen! (2019 Reopening!)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Warband
Visit My Farm

Re: Introducing The Dollar Pen! (BUYING)

Post by Warband »

Malakai10 wrote:"
Alrighty! Thanks! If you have any more that need a place outside the stallion previously listed let me know. Always happy to help!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Warband wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:"
Alrighty! Thanks! If you have any more that need a place outside the stallion previously listed let me know. Always happy to help!
Pleasure and thanks!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Warband wrote:ping
This is such a fantastic idea! I would love to help in anyway I can. I'm looking through the retired guys today. I might pick up one from you.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:"
What ever you wish to do is fine. Just let me know what your interested in doing. =)
George310
Visit My Farm

Re: Introducing The Dollar Pen! (BUYING-Update)

Post by George310 »

Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

George310 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/628210 ill buy this guy if possible
Adoption Fee is 500$, He is up and ready to go. =)
George310
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

dang i was to late
George310
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/551637 could you take this guy off my hands he would sell quick hes a great horse
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

Warband wrote:
WELCOME TO THE DOLLAR PEN!!

As you know, selling horses is hard sometimes. Worse off, you end up having a horse you probably can't rehome and can't get rid of making your breeding line very difficult. Here at the Dollar Pen we understand your heartaches. After weeks and thousands of dollars, we can now open our fields to players needing to get rid of that one horse.
These horses sent here live out the rest of their days in the pasture living wild and free with little human contact in large pastures.

Requirements for this adoption are,
Horses must be over 13 years of age (so they age out faster until I can afford more pastures)
Horses must not be able to be rehomed, (horses with kids)
You understand that in sending these horses to me, that they will be aged out potentially with in a day or two.
The horses will always be for resell, but at a 500$ adoption fee, (helps with care and management of farm)

Donations for the Dollar pen will always be accepted.

A Donation Race has been added to the ways to donate http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/22171
If you want to donate funds but don't want to adopt, you can always let me know and I will sell you a rehomable horse from my rejected breeding program foals.
People Who Have Supported T.D.P
Stephanie111
Malakai10
Farant
-NEWS-
Each Pasture has now received Two troughs and two hay bales.One on either side of the pasture to prevent wait times among horses.
Each pasture has at least one tree for shade.
We have now allowed an additional 8+ horses into the pastures thanks to donations. (These courses cost 12k now!)
After rehoming and redoing quiet a bit of reduction of my own personal herd, it will be soon possible to hold 40 horses at a time.
We have added another pasture.
We have reduced the age to stay from 15, to 13.

All thanks to the wonderful people that donated to make this possible!

MINI NOTE
I am subscribed to this post. You no longer have to Quote me for me to check into the forum. If you have previous quotes/old quotes if you don't mind reducing them to save this post from being cluttered that would be awesome! You should only need to Quote anyone with

[*quote="Username"]"Ping"[*/quote] Just Take the * out, and add the username. =)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/608977 can you take her? she matches the qualifications.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

suzi2004 wrote:"
Yeap just drop her down in price and i'll get her as soon as i can.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am