The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Introducing The Dollar Pen! (2019 Reopening!)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Warband
Visit My Farm

Re: Introducing The Dollar Pen! (BUYING)

Post by Warband »

Just let me know how much, Where you want the funds to go to, and if you want to take home a retirement age horse, or a horse that can be rehomed as soon as you buy it.
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
Farant wrote:"

Here is one I just bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634043 Keep her if you like, rehome her if you like. Where do you want the donation to go to? Pasture, More horse studies, Buying horses, ext?
Hi Warband, I can provide donations too, I really love this cause![/quote]

Just let me know how much, Where you want the funds to go to, and if you want to take home a retirement age horse, or a horse that can be rehomed as soon as you buy it.[/quote]
I can give 15-20k, you choose. The funds can go anywhere, as long as they are going to help buy/help your program. I can take horses in, but they will have to be rehomed.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

stephanie111 wrote: I can give 15-20k, you choose. The funds can go anywhere, as long as they are going to help buy/help your program. I can take horses in, but they will have to be rehomed.
Alright, I'll have another foal bred here soon anyways. Just let me know the exact donation, and I'll get right to it. Donations are whatever you think are fair.

Since there hasn't been much taking in horses from folks as of yet, I have been buying the $1 horses off the lot over 15 to retire out or any that I see that looks like the player needs that help. As time goes on I might consider doing a higher buy point to help new players, but that all depends on how the Dollar pen works out as a whole. :lol:
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I can give 15-20k, you choose. The funds can go anywhere, as long as they are going to help buy/help your program. I can take horses in, but they will have to be rehomed.
Alright, I'll have another foal bred here soon anyways. Just let me know the exact donation, and I'll get right to it. Donations are whatever you think are fair.

Since there hasn't been much taking in horses from folks as of yet, I have been buying the $1 horses off the lot over 15 to retire out or any that I see that looks like the player needs that help. As time goes on I might consider doing a higher buy point to help new players, but that all depends on how the Dollar pen works out as a whole. :lol:
17,500 is good with me! (I'm not trying to live up to Farant, I have to thank her for giving me a kind donation :D )
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

stephanie111 wrote:-
I'll put up a horse as soon as I breed a dud. XD
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Dud has been bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634925 As always keep if you want rehome if you want, I think this one has green/blue eyes. XD
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
Warband wrote:
I'll put up a horse as soon as I breed a dud. XD
Dud has been bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634925 As always keep if you want rehome if you want, I think this one has green/blue eyes. XD
Of course!-lovely horse, but will have to be rehomed. I am so sorry.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

stephanie111 wrote: Of course!-lovely horse, but will have to be rehomed. I am so sorry.
LOL dont worry, he was going to be rehomed either way. Thanks for the donation! Will put it to good use.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Of course!-lovely horse, but will have to be rehomed. I am so sorry.
LOL dont worry, he was going to be rehomed either way. Thanks for the donation! Will put it to good use.
Aw, don't worry! I will always be happy to help!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Warband wrote:
Farant wrote:"

Here is one I just bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634043 Keep her if you like, rehome her if you like. Where do you want the donation to go to? Pasture, More horse studies, Buying horses, ext?
Got her.
Well, it's enough for a pasture and for some study, I guess.)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 pm