The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Introducing The Dollar Pen! (2019 Reopening!)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Warband
Visit My Farm

Introducing The Dollar Pen! (2019 Reopening!)

Post by Warband »

WELCOME TO THE DOLLAR PEN!!

As you know, selling horses is hard sometimes. Worse off, you end up having a horse you probably can't rehome and can't get rid of making your breeding line very difficult. Here at the Dollar Pen we understand your heartaches. After weeks and thousands of dollars, we can now open our fields to players needing to get rid of that one horse.
These horses sent here live out the rest of their days in the pasture living wild and free with little human contact in large pastures.

Requirements for this adoption are,
Horses must be over 18 Years old (so they age out faster until I can afford more pastures)
Horses must not be able to be rehomed, (horses with kids)
You understand that in sending these horses to me, that they will be aged out potentially with in a day or two (meaning you won't be getting them back).
The horses will always be for resell, but at a 5000$ adoption/Donation fee, (helps with care and management of farm/Expansions)

People Who Have Supported T.D.P
Stephanie111
Malakai10
Farant
All thanks to the wonderful people that donated to make this possible!

-NEWS-
REOPENED 2019!

MINI NOTE
I am subscribed to this post. You no longer have to Quote me for me to check into the forum. If you have previous quotes/old quotes if you don't mind reducing them to save this post from being cluttered that would be awesome! You should only need to Quote anyone with

[*quote="Username"]"Ping"[*/quote] Just Take the * out, and add the username. =)
Last edited by Warband on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: Introducing The Dollar Pen! (BUYING)

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:

As you know, selling horses is hard sometimes. Worse off, you end up having a horse you probably can't rehome and can't get rid of making your breeding line very difficult. Here at the Dollar Pen we understand your heartaches. After weeks and thousands of dollars, we can now open our fields to players needing to get rid of that one horse.

We can currently take 20 horses! These horses sent here live out the rest of their days in the pasture living wild and free with little human contact in large pastures.

Horses must be over 15 years of age (so they age out faster until I can afford more pastures)
You understand that in sending these horses to me, that they will be aged out potentially with in a week or less.
The horses will always be for resell, but at a 500$ adoption fee, (helps with care and management of farm)

-if this section is not allowed please let me know so I can delete this section-
Donations for the Dollar pen will always be accepted. If you wish to buy a horse from The Dollar Pen, as a charitable donation above the 500$ rehoming fee just let me know.
-End of questionable section-

To contact me, PM me. If you do not have PM open to you, then please post here with a quote of both the horse, and link so I may buy it.

Thank You!

20 of 20 opening
Loving the idea! If I can help in any way, tell me because this is one of the best ideas I have seen!
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

You could help several ways listed below,
1) Buy a horse under 10$ and just keep him till he/she ages out from the market that you see can't be rehomed and the owner seams desperate.

2) Adopt/donate a\with horse from one of the Dollar Pen pastures.

3) Enter into the daily barrel race open to all ages and levels for 500$ a day unlimited amounts of time a day.

4) Join in on the program, by adding a pasture only for T.D.P horses, and let me know the space you have and I will edit the post to Users under the program and how much space they have open for a horse to be adopted from.

Thanks for your interest in helping!
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleRoddy31
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy31 »

Warband wrote:

We can currently take 20 horses! These horses sent here live out the rest of their days in the pasture living wild and free with little human contact in large pastures.

Horses must be over 15 years of age (so they age out faster until I can afford more pastures)
You understand that in sending these horses to me, that they will be aged out potentially with in a week or less.
The horses will always be for resell, but at a 500$ adoption fee, (helps with care and management of farm)

-if this section is not allowed please let me know so I can delete this section-
Donations for the Dollar pen will always be accepted. If you wish to buy a horse from The Dollar Pen, as a charitable donation above the 500$ rehoming fee just let me know.

To contact me, PM me. If you do not have PM open to you, then please post here with a quote of both the horse, and link so I may buy it.

Thank You!

20 of 20 opening

A Donation Race has been added to the ways to donate. This is an event for all ages from 1-20 years of age. 500$ to get into this race, 250$ goes to increasing space, and the other 250$ goes for the purse and other fees! This is a daily race. We choose barrel racing so that you can show your horse "in hand" or "professional". (of course you can't "choose" exactly, but if this was real life, you wouldn't want a one year old horse ridden around barrels)

To enter this race just follow this link! http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/22171
Hey I have two horses that i need gone that I can't seem to get rid of and i need room they are both for a dollar I was wondering if you could take them
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Warband wrote:

Thank You!

20 of 20 opening

A Donation Race has been added to the ways to donate. This is an event for all ages from 1-20 years of age. 500$ to get into this race, 250$ goes to increasing space, and the other 250$ goes for the purse and other fees! This is a daily race. We choose barrel racing so that you can show your horse "in hand" or "professional". (of course you can't "choose" exactly, but if this was real life, you wouldn't want a one year old horse ridden around barrels)

To enter this race just follow this link! http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/22171
I was wondering if you could buy a couple of horse that o can't seem to get rid of that are on my other account their is even two champions on the herd so that might help with getting donations
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Sure as long as they follow the Requirements set them up and i'll pick them up now. Just put somewhere on the horses page that you want me to pick it up so i can find it easier in sales.
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Warband wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
Sure as long as they follow the Requirements set them up and i'll pick them up now. Just put somewhere on the horses page that you want me to pick it up so i can find it easier in sales.
I put them up for you they say reserved for warband in the sales ad
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Got them, just three right? I'll put the champions into a special section so they can race for extra funds/add some filling to comps. Thanks!
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Well I have a couple on this account also could you take them as well and yea it was only 3 cause one was a little too young
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Warband wrote:]
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
[/quote]

Got them, just three right? I'll put the champions into a special section so they can race for extra funds/add some filling to comps. Thanks![/quote]
I put some more up for you they should help you out with getting people to adopt
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:56 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:56 am