The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SOLD

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Farant
Visit My Farm

SOLD

Post by Farant »

Secret of Mephisto {EDH}

15.000, open to all offers.
I'm willing to sell this colt. He's almost fully trained, son of famous Mephisto, and will be decent stallion. Trained, ready to compete or work for you in any other way. Just a little older than 3 years.

With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is pretty fast! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! This colt falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Wow, this colt keeps time with my Rolex! I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
Stamina Tempo Balance Agility Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 67,559

Stat Increase
Speed 29
Strength 24
Stamina 50
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 47
Movement 42
Agility 35
Tempo 46

Last edited by Farant on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Re: Son of SCh for sale. Ready!

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Farant wrote:Secret of Mephisto {EDH}

15.000, open to all offers.
I'm willing to sell this colt. He's almost fully trained, son of famous Mephisto, and will be decent stallion. Trained, ready to compete or work for you in any other way. Just a little older than 3 years.

With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is pretty fast! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! This colt falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Wow, this colt keeps time with my Rolex! I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
Stamina Tempo Balance Agility Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 67,559

Stat Increase
Speed 29
Strength 24
Stamina 50
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 47
Movement 42
Agility 35
Tempo 46

If he's still available I would love to have him and Im more than willing to pay the 15000 for him I absolutely love your horses :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:If he's still available I would love to have him and Im more than willing to pay the 15000 for him I absolutely love your horses :D
That sounds so good! Yes. he's available, I'll put him for sale right now. Thanks!
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Farant wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:If he's still available I would love to have him and Im more than willing to pay the 15000 for him I absolutely love your horses :D
That sounds so good! Yes. he's available, I'll put him for sale right now. Thanks!
Oh thank you I'll get him now
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:That sounds so good! Yes. he's available, I'll put him for sale right now. Thanks!
Oh thank you I'll get him now[/quote]
I have son of him, he's not for sale, but he's very promising. Feel free to ask about breedings if needed. :)

MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Farant wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:That sounds so good! Yes. he's available, I'll put him for sale right now. Thanks!
Oh thank you I'll get him now
I have son of him, he's not for sale, but he's very promising. Feel free to ask about breedings if needed. :)

[/quote]
Oh I will if I need any and thank you for the offer. Im planning on breeding him to my five gold Arabian mares and my 5 gold 1 green mare painted gold Also the foal is very cool love his coloring and my is he a big fella
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:Oh I will if I need any and thank you for the offer. Im planning on breeding him to my five gold Arabian mares and my 5 gold 1 green mare painted gold Also the foal is very cool love his coloring and my is he a big fella
It's a good plan! Wanna see the foals!
Yes, he is. Even my mares are big, no less than 18hh. I'm bored with the small horses)
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Farant wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:Oh I will if I need any and thank you for the offer. Im planning on breeding him to my five gold Arabian mares and my 5 gold 1 green mare painted gold Also the foal is very cool love his coloring and my is he a big fella
It's a good plan! Wanna see the foals!
Yes, he is. Even my mares are big, no less than 18hh. I'm bored with the small horses)
I have spotted grade horses that are that big and some of my deliboz are too but I don't think any of my Arabians are but heck longer legs should have more speed Lol and when I have some foals off him ill post them on the forum so you can see them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:05 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:05 pm