The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Train 4 you project

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Train 4 you project

Post by equestrianshadows »

I was inspired by the 1 dollar pen and thought I could do something like it so I decided to do a training program. I noticed not a lot of people have the time or energy to go down the long path of training. I'll train your horse and you can choose what stats I focus on, where you horse stays, if they have a halter and boots and how long they stay. I will do from newborn to nineteen year old horses as I don't want your horses to die without you being the first person to know. If the fees pay for more than the feed then I will put it towards buying something new for the horses staying temporarily. I will announce when I buy something new and announce who boarded their horses at my farm in the time leading up to it. If you don't want your name on the list just message me. I will notify you when your horse is done. Here are the options:

Stabling:
Pasture ($3 per day)
Stable ($8

Tack(no extra fee):
Halter (rope, normal or none (put in colour preference if you want))
Boots (normal or none (put in colour preference if you want))

Name on list:
Yes
No

Time:
0-15 in game days

Focus on:
Last edited by equestrianshadows on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Get your horse trained for you!

To pay, send a link to me and put your horse up for one dollar. I will take it, train it and put it back up once I'm done (I'll notify you first) with the boarding fee plus a dollar (for when I had to 'buy' your horse).
may<3
Visit My Farm

Post by may<3 »

Can you take my pony? Here's the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/654217

I would like him in the pasture with a rope halter if possible. Green is my favourite colour on him and I would love for him to be really strong when he gets back! 5 days are all I need!
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Sure! I've got him all set up, he looks so cute in green!
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Train 4 you project

Fundraiser being held to hopefully put money towards a train 4 you specific stable as I don't have one.
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Post by sayvegirl »

equestrianshadows wrote:Fundraiser being held to hopefully put money towards a train 4 you specific stable as I don't have one.
will u do one or two of mine
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Sure, Just send links and details!
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

may<3
Visit My Farm