The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Mongolians For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: Mongolians For Sale

Post by texí »

KayaineII wrote:
texí wrote:2 stallions and as much mares as possible, the less related to each other, the better
5 of my colts are out for training atm, but I can breed you some variety as soon as I get them back. Would you like a few of the mares now?
Yes, I would love to, just try to keep the COI under 60%, I will use them to breed another breed but anyway.
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

texí wrote:
KayaineII wrote:
5 of my colts are out for training atm, but I can breed you some variety as soon as I get them back. Would you like a few of the mares now?
Yes, I would love to, just try to keep the COI under 60%, I will use them to breed another breed but anyway.
I will post 3 of the fillies up for you now.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:""
Could I buy this girl from you if she's still available?
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:""
I have to breed a couple of foals from her first as I have promised them to someone else. If you don't mind that she'll be a bit older, I can drop her price a bit and sell her to you then. Otherwise, I can reserve a filly for you from the next batch I breed.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
I have to breed a couple of foals from her first as I have promised them to someone else. If you don't mind that she'll be a bit older, I can drop her price a bit and sell her to you then. Otherwise, I can reserve a filly for you from the next batch I breed.
I don't mind at all if she's a bit older. I have a colt aging up and was thinking of using the two of them together but her being older won't affect that.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:
I don't mind at all if she's a bit older. I have a colt aging up and was thinking of using the two of them together but her being older won't affect that.
Sure thing! Are you breeding for COI? I have a colt to pair her with that may actually drop the COI, so if that's what you're most interested with in her, I can let you know if I get any that are even lower.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
Sure thing! Are you breeding for COI? I have a colt to pair her with that may actually drop the COI, so if that's what you're most interested with in her, I can let you know if I get any that are even lower.
Actually I'm looking to use her in my Bashkir project, so COI isn't a big deal to me. XD Thanks for the offer, though.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:
Actually I'm looking to use her in my Bashkir project, so COI isn't a big deal to me. XD Thanks for the offer, though.
Ah, ok. I'll try to get through with her by Sunday if I can.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
Ah, ok. I'll try to get through with her by Sunday if I can.
Take your time. :) I shouldn't be aging everyone too quickly as I'm trying to keep my Mustang Makeover horse young until next Wednesday.
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

Raikit wrote:ping
I haven't been able to get on and do much around here because of school, but if you want that filly still, I won't make you wait any longer. Just let me know, and I'll put her up for sale.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am