Community Forum

Mongolians For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: Mongolians For Sale

Post by texí »

KayaineII wrote:
texí wrote:2 stallions and as much mares as possible, the less related to each other, the better
5 of my colts are out for training atm, but I can breed you some variety as soon as I get them back. Would you like a few of the mares now?
Yes, I would love to, just try to keep the COI under 60%, I will use them to breed another breed but anyway.
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

texí wrote:
KayaineII wrote:
5 of my colts are out for training atm, but I can breed you some variety as soon as I get them back. Would you like a few of the mares now?
Yes, I would love to, just try to keep the COI under 60%, I will use them to breed another breed but anyway.
I will post 3 of the fillies up for you now.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:""
Could I buy this girl from you if she's still available?
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:""
I have to breed a couple of foals from her first as I have promised them to someone else. If you don't mind that she'll be a bit older, I can drop her price a bit and sell her to you then. Otherwise, I can reserve a filly for you from the next batch I breed.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
I have to breed a couple of foals from her first as I have promised them to someone else. If you don't mind that she'll be a bit older, I can drop her price a bit and sell her to you then. Otherwise, I can reserve a filly for you from the next batch I breed.
I don't mind at all if she's a bit older. I have a colt aging up and was thinking of using the two of them together but her being older won't affect that.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:
I don't mind at all if she's a bit older. I have a colt aging up and was thinking of using the two of them together but her being older won't affect that.
Sure thing! Are you breeding for COI? I have a colt to pair her with that may actually drop the COI, so if that's what you're most interested with in her, I can let you know if I get any that are even lower.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
Sure thing! Are you breeding for COI? I have a colt to pair her with that may actually drop the COI, so if that's what you're most interested with in her, I can let you know if I get any that are even lower.
Actually I'm looking to use her in my Bashkir project, so COI isn't a big deal to me. XD Thanks for the offer, though.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Raikit wrote:
Kayaine wrote:
Actually I'm looking to use her in my Bashkir project, so COI isn't a big deal to me. XD Thanks for the offer, though.
Ah, ok. I'll try to get through with her by Sunday if I can.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Kayaine wrote:
Raikit wrote:
Ah, ok. I'll try to get through with her by Sunday if I can.
Take your time. :) I shouldn't be aging everyone too quickly as I'm trying to keep my Mustang Makeover horse young until next Wednesday.
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

Raikit wrote:ping
I haven't been able to get on and do much around here because of school, but if you want that filly still, I won't make you wait any longer. Just let me know, and I'll put her up for sale.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 pm