The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

***Spotted Horses*** CURRENTLY CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Olga33
Visit My Farm

***Spotted Horses*** CURRENTLY CLOSED

Post by Olga33 »

***CLOSED***

HI I am selling my horses.

The horses that are currently being sold are all kept in a barn called "4 sale". I will be moving horses there by turn as space for them is made. If you are interested in buying any, please take a look. Some horses don't have a price on them because they have already been claimed and are reserved for when their owner is ready to pick them up. Otherwise, all of them have already been priced. If you would like to negotiate prices, I will gladly do that. Just find a way of contacting me. The BEST way to negotiate with me is through the chat room!
And yes I can reserve some horses for you, but you can only leave them with me for 1 week (7 days), and then they will be put back up for sale, if not picked up by the owner that claimed to buy them.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

There are some really good horses! Prices may vary depending on the horse. But the least I plan to price the horses are between 2k-5k. Hope that's not too high for everyone. Expect many to be MUCH more though!

If the barn is empty, check to see that as long as that barn is called "4 sale" that means I am still selling, which means that the barn will be refilled soon enough!
If the barn all of a sudden is NOT called "4 sale", that would mean I have stopped selling!

Here is the link to the barn:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/41508

(if the link doesn't work, please tell me and I will re-post another link)

**REMEMBER, we can negotiate prices if you want. You just have to find a good way of contacting me!**

***NOW CLOSED***
*will post anything new in a new post
Last edited by Olga33 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Re: ***Spotted Horses*** CURRENT SALE

Post by Olga33 »

Olga33 wrote:HI I am selling my horses.

The horses that are currently being sold are all kept in a barn called "4 sale". I will be moving horses there by turn as space for them is made. If you are interested in buying any, please take a look. Some horses don't have a price on them because they have already been claimed and are reserved for when their owner is ready to pick them up. Otherwise, all of them have already been priced. If you would like to negotiate prices, I will gladly do that. Just find a way of contacting me. The BEST way to negotiate with me is through the chat room!
And yes I can reserve some horses for you, but you can only leave them with me for 1 week (7 days), and then they will be put back up for sale, if not picked up by the owner that claimed to buy them.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

There are some really good horses! Prices may vary depending on the horse. But the least I plan to price the horses are between 2k-5k. Hope that's not too high for everyone. Expect many to be MUCH more though!

If the barn is empty, check to see that as long as that barn is called "4 sale" that means I am still selling, which means that the barn will be refilled soon enough!
If the barn all of a sudden is NOT called "4 sale", that would mean I have stopped selling!

Here is the link to the barn:

(if the link doesn't work, please tell me and I will re-post another link)

**REMEMBER, we can negotiate prices if you want. You just have to find a good way of contacting me!**

there are some posted for sale!

here:

and

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/42251
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

U.P. Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by U.P. Farms »

hi Olga33 are you selling any champions or grand champions?
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

no sorry, not at the moment.
This is my current sale pasture
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/46868

all the other links on my previous posts don't count anymore.
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ***Spotted Horses*** CURRENTLY CLOSED