The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a VERY HEAVY built horse paying up to 50k

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
MajesticalMeadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a VERY HEAVY built horse paying up to 50k

Post by MajesticalMeadows »

Of course :P i wouldn't leave your tag or brand out. i'm fairly new at this. or i would consider myself slightly new. iv'e bred about all my current horses. i have a total of three accounts. kariluv524. (training acct) and a holding account as well as this one. so i will train the filly on my training account since it is much faster. but in total iv'e not been playing too long, considering i was gone and didn't play for about 6 months.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MajesticalMeadows wrote:Of course :P i wouldn't leave your tag or brand out. i'm fairly new at this. or i would consider myself slightly new. iv'e bred about all my current horses. i have a total of three accounts. kariluv524. (training acct) and a holding account as well as this one. so i will train the filly on my training account since it is much faster. but in total iv'e not been playing too long, considering i was gone and didn't play for about 6 months.
Awesome!! Thanks for keeping the brand. Not to many people do, which is why I tend to be hesitant to sell my best horses. Why did you sit for 6 months?! I mean if you don't mind my asking.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
MajesticalMeadows
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
MajesticalMeadows wrote:Of course :P i wouldn't leave your tag or brand out. i'm fairly new at this. or i would consider myself slightly new. iv'e bred about all my current horses. i have a total of three accounts. kariluv524. (training acct) and a holding account as well as this one. so i will train the filly on my training account since it is much faster. but in total iv'e not been playing too long, considering i was gone and didn't play for about 6 months.
Awesome!! Thanks for keeping the brand. Not to many people do, which is why I tend to be hesitant to sell my best horses. Why did you sit for 6 months?! I mean if you don't mind my asking.
well, i'm actually a high school student and tend to put school as my priority. so that's one reason. :lol:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MajesticalMeadows wrote: well, i'm actually a high school student and tend to put school as my priority. so that's one reason. :lol:
Yep, I get that! I'm in college and working a fill time job. It's interesting trying to find time sometimes!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
LexTheLion
Visit My Farm

Post by LexTheLion »

[quote="Rodeo_Ace"]
did u get my post on the first page?
LexTheLion
Visit My Farm

Post by LexTheLion »

MajesticalMeadows wrote:Im looking for a VERY HEAVY BUILD horse. Im going to start breeding horses for log pull competitions again. I would highly prefer a age range of 1-5 Yes, ill pay up to 50k, im very picky however. I'll buy more than one if i'm interested in several of the horses. so be sure to let me know what ones you're interested in selling. thank you...

~ { Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ }
Did u get my first post on the first page? just wondering
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

LexTheLion wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote: did u get my post on the first page?
I don't see a post on the first page?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
MajesticalMeadows
Visit My Farm

LexTheLion wrote:
MajesticalMeadows wrote:Im looking for a VERY HEAVY BUILD horse. Im going to start breeding horses for log pull competitions again. I would highly prefer a age range of 1-5 Yes, ill pay up to 50k, im very picky however. I'll buy more than one if i'm interested in several of the horses. so be sure to let me know what ones you're interested in selling. thank you...

~ { Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ }
Did u get my first post on the first page? just wondering
No, i dont happen to see a post on the first page.
LexTheLion
Visit My Farm

Post by LexTheLion »

MajesticalMeadows wrote:
LexTheLion wrote: Did u get my first post on the first page? just wondering
No, i dont happen to see a post on the first page.
its from my other account Dressage_Queen sorry that its so confusing lol i always will comment on a post with one account and then do another on my other account and not even realize it lol
MajesticalMeadows
Visit My Farm

LexTheLion wrote:
MajesticalMeadows wrote: No, i dont happen to see a post on the first page.
its from my other account Dressage_Queen sorry that its so confusing lol i always will comment on a post with one account and then do another on my other account and not even realize it lol
I must have looked over it, but i dont think i could use him for what im trying to breed, because im needing a specific body shape for a log pull horse, however, i can use it possibly for an obstacle driving horse. so if you put it for stud ill see what i can do .
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:48 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:48 am