The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

need trainer

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

need trainer

Post by grassybutt »

So i know this sounds stupid but i didn't have a name for this so i said need trainer but dont need one. I need someone who will take my 2 horses and get them to be a champion or a grand champion. If you are interested tell me and we can negotiate a price.
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: need trainer

Post by equestrianshadows »

grassybutt wrote:So i know this sounds stupid but i didn't have a name for this so i said need trainer but dont need one. I need someone who will take my 2 horses and get them to be a champion or a grand champion. If you are interested tell me and we can negotiate a price.
I can do for you, what are you willing to pay me?
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: need trainer

Post by grassybutt »

equestrianshadows wrote:
grassybutt wrote:So i know this sounds stupid but i didn't have a name for this so i said need trainer but dont need one. I need someone who will take my 2 horses and get them to be a champion or a grand champion. If you are interested tell me and we can negotiate a price.
I can do for you, what are you willing to pay me?
sry i have already found one
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 pm