The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|ЯR-C| Riverside Silver Belgians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: |ЯR-C| Silver Thunder - Belgian Colt [Strength 61]

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Riverside Competition Ranch - |ЯR-C| - is offering one of our signature Belgian stud colts up for sale. He is from our Silver Belgian lines, and is one of our very finest! He is being offered for sale as his training continues. I am wanting to open this herd up some, and the best way to start is with a stud colt or two. His sale price is $5,000. This will increase with training.

Riverside Competition Ranch - Stud Colt
|ЯR-C| Silver Thunder

GP: 41,651 - Log Pull Potential
Strength 61 | Stamina 37 | Movement 33 | Tempo 16
This colt has very powerful legs and, in turn, is very strong. About average running speed. Your colt has a typical amount of stamina. This colt is very average, even in the way he moves. Fairly regular and even tempo, from what I've seen. This colt's balance is average. Your colt's agility isn't anything to write home about. I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

I do request that his name and brand not be changed as it links him directly to his heritage line.
i was wondering if you would happen to have any more strong horses i'm starting my strength lines back up and need a starting male or female if you don't that's fine too. :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
i was wondering if you would happen to have any more strong horses i'm starting my strength lines back up and need a starting male or female if you don't that's fine too. :)
Ya. I have a few mares that will be dropping soon. I'll let you know. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
Ya. I have a few mares that will be dropping soon. I'll let you know. :)
sorry for the late response i had a computer problem that took a while to fix :? .... but im back up and running so im here and ready whenever you have a great foal like you always do :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: sorry for the late response i had a computer problem that took a while to fix :? .... but im back up and running so im here and ready whenever you have a great foal like you always do :D
It's all good! I haven't been on in a while myself so none of my mares dropped anything. But I'll let you know when they do!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: sorry for the late response i had a computer problem that took a while to fix :? .... but im back up and running so im here and ready whenever you have a great foal like you always do :D
It's all good! I haven't been on in a while myself so none of my mares dropped anything. But I'll let you know when they do!
ok thanks ill be sure to keep checking back every now and then....i dont want to rush you with your horses a lot to so im trying to not keep asking you everyday i dont want to become impulsive and annoy you but thanks for being so kind :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
ok thanks ill be sure to keep checking back every now and then....i dont want to rush you with your horses a lot to so im trying to not keep asking you everyday i dont want to become impulsive and annoy you but thanks for being so kind :D
Haha! You wont irritate me. I will tell you that these next two weeks I'm going to have allot more time on my hands, so I might be able to get you a foal or two.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
Haha! You wont irritate me. I will tell you that these next two weeks I'm going to have allot more time on my hands, so I might be able to get you a foal or two.
ok thanks, i just dont want to bug you constantly but i do have patients, this week has had me all over the place but i will akso be able to be on more so take your time no rushing from me. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
ok thanks, i just dont want to bug you constantly but i do have patients, this week has had me all over the place but i will akso be able to be on more so take your time no rushing from me. ;)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/630432

How about this guy? I just had another colt that I am going to replace him with - because I have to many colts to train now. lol

Interested?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/630432

How about this guy? I just had another colt that I am going to replace him with - because I have to many colts to train now. lol

Interested?
definitely interested just had my mare drop a pretty good foal that might be a good match for this guy when she is older if you couyld take a look at at her i need a key eye to tell me what they think her link is below. :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/811990
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
definitely interested just had my mare drop a pretty good foal that might be a good match for this guy when she is older if you couyld take a look at at her i need a key eye to tell me what they think her link is below. :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/811990
I'll post him for you then. Does 10k sound fare?

As far as the filly she has strength of 60 - which is as close to perfect as you can get right now! As she is so young the best way to tell how she will turn out is to take a look at her Dam and Shire.

Her Shire doesn't display the strongest of physical conformation. For a Belgian his stifle placement is really odd, if you are looking to compete in some form of Western event than he would work. As far as a old fashioned log pull Belgian this stifle placement of her Shire will hinder the foals abilities. He does however had a good slope to him, and very solid legs along with a good head and neck placement. Hope she inherits those two traits.

Her Dam is very solid! Good strength and almost perfect Belgian conformation. She could stand to have a thicker neck, but as everything else is so solid it tends to even things out. The Dam is beautiful in almost every sence of the word. If your filly ends up taking more after her mother you are going to have a very real competitor on your hands and mixing her with the colt you are buying will produce something great! You have a solid little filly. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 am