The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|ЯR-C| Riverside Silver Belgians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: |ЯR-C| Silver Thunder - Belgian Colt [Strength 61]

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: I should be able to get places now. Do you know how high a strength can go in this game?
I have no idea! But it's a fun challenge to try and figure out, am I right??
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Riverside Competition Ranch - |ЯR-C| - is offering one of our signature Belgian stud colts up for sale. He is from our Silver Belgian lines, and is one of our very finest! He is being offered for sale as his training continues. I am wanting to open this herd up some, and the best way to start is with a stud colt or two. His sale price is $5,000. This will increase with training.

Riverside Competition Ranch - Stud Colt
|ЯR-C| Silver Thunder

GP: 41,651 - Log Pull Potential
Strength 61 | Stamina 37 | Movement 33 | Tempo 16
This colt has very powerful legs and, in turn, is very strong. About average running speed. Your colt has a typical amount of stamina. This colt is very average, even in the way he moves. Fairly regular and even tempo, from what I've seen. This colt's balance is average. Your colt's agility isn't anything to write home about. I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

I do request that his name and brand not be changed as it links him directly to his heritage line.
If you have another horse like that I'd love it!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Sure! I put most of my mares on hold for the time being so it might be a while until I have another foal. I will put you on the list for when the next foal drops. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
GracelynEquus wrote:
Sure! I put most of my mares on hold for the time being so it might be a while until I have another foal. I will put you on the list for when the next foal drops. :)
The min after I posted that this guy happened: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/46899

*smile* I didn't know she was pregnant. Interested?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: I should be able to get places now. Do you know how high a strength can go in this game?
I have no idea! But it's a fun challenge to try and figure out, am I right??
It really is it's a great challenge to have fun with. I think the highest I've seen is my 66 how about you?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: It really is it's a great challenge to have fun with. I think the highest I've seen is my 66 how about you?
I'm glad you are working on this. I put most of my program on hold so I could work on my Belgain Warmbloods. As far as highest strength I've seen 64 and 65. But I haven't really worked on anything... lol.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

I'm glad you are working on this. I put most of my program on hold so I could work on my Belgain Warmbloods. As far as highest strength I've seen 64 and 65. But I haven't really worked on anything... lol.[/quote]

im trying my best not to put any of my programs on hold but this is getting very difficult to be doing all of thees at once. looks like im going to need a few extra pastures to keep all this going.i did get another foal from the two you gave me but just before that i re homed a old stud of mine and it just so happens that i was not paying attention to
what i was doing and clicked re-home on her so there i go lost a great horse because of my attention span :lol:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

[quote"toads200"]im trying my best not to put any of my programs on hold but this is getting very difficult to be doing all of thees at once. looks like im going to need a few extra pastures to keep all this going.i did get another foal from the two you gave me but just before that i re homed a old stud of mine and it just so happens that i was not paying attention to
what i was doing and clicked re-home on her so there i go lost a great horse because of my attention span :lol:
.[/quote]

Yuck! I've done that a few times myself. It's awful!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
The min after I posted that this guy happened: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/46899

*smile* I didn't know she was pregnant. Interested?
You sent the stallion barn, not the mare. :lol:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
You sent the stallion barn, not the mare. :lol:
Oh shoot! To many tabs open. lol

If you want, I'm selling two of my brood mares [they are posted on first page]. I can let you have them both for half price.

And this guy for 10k
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/830187
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 pm