The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Giveaway - 5 horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Giveaway - 5 horses

Post by ruby_jane »

I am giving 5 lucky people a chance to owning a Ruby Creek lined mare.

Link to my farm: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/1211
Note: I will be fussy on where these horses end up.

To apply for consideration fill in this form and ping me in comments:

Tell me about your breeding program/breeding goals:
How will this horse help your program?:
Link to your farm:
Date joined HWO:

I will keep this open for a week. Get in quick, one of your last chances to access Ruby Creek mares before I cut off all mare sales to the public market.

Note: Filling in a form does not guarantee you will be chosen to receive a mare. All entrants will be considered, and the top 5 will be chosen to receive a horse.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway - 5 horses

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Oooo I'm in! I've been part of the game since it was in Beta! May goal is to create the epic all gold stat Arab! so far I've only got 6 good stat arabs. >.< Buuut I am also gonna try to tie some roan in them....but will be hard as I'm looking for that nice refined head and erect tail. Ultimately I want a roan Arab with 7 stats. lol idk why....I just like roan. But all my Arabs have to be Brown, Black or grey/dapple grey.....no dilutions. I am also picky on my breeding and their performance....I won't settle for an 8 great stat arab that looks like crap and performs even worse. lol I want that nice Endurance/racing orrrr Dressage.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/593
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway - 5 horses

Post by Poseikip »

I'd like to enter. I'm a newbie
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am